DN error report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN error report

Window 10 has updated my OS without my consent yesterday. & Today I encountered this DN error report very frequently + random (sometimes in nests, same things happened when 1st enter the 1st DQ dungeon, or after clearing dungeon/nest, or just in town) I have tried run program by administrator, reinstalling, resetting virtual memory, white-listed DN files in antivirus and none prove effective. Is it the updated window could corrpted DN so much? Is there any other way to fix this besides reformatting my computer.
    IGN: NikkixShu (OE)

It's unfortunate that the newest update broke the game /: You could try turning off WER all together.

Comment

• ImUrGA
      ImUrGA commented
      Editing a comment
      well, tried that & it seems not working, in control panel it showed that "Report Problem" is set as "Off" , but the error still presents.
      it seems the game is not compatible to the new windows update. but my other programs work fine.

Game devs, will there be any coming patch to make the game compatible to the new windows update?
      as Windows will since update itself without the user consent, even if I degrade now it still might update itself later.

Problem solved with system reboot
    IGN: NikkixShu (OE)

Comment

Originally posted by ImUrGA View Post
      Problem solved with system reboot
      Seems like an issue with fast boot/hybrid shutdown. Always do a restart or a few after updates for a fresh system state.

If you like to know more , you may read articles about Windows Fast Boot / Hybrid Shutdown. It is also available and enabled by default in Windows 10.
      Sleep, hibernate, fast boot, and hybrid shutdown are not all the same thing in Windows 8. Greg Shultz explains how it all works.
      ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
      Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
      Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
      DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

Working...
      X