This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IGN: Cynebeal

Freeze on GDN run then after fdc-ing to try relogging in duplicate login bug occured

Comment

IGN:zHeav3n

CANT LOG IN BECAUSE OF DUPLICATE ISSUE PLEASE FIX IT ASAP. DC DURING GDN RUN

Comment

IGN:Zenkhona

Problem: got dc on GDN TA and my acc cant log in because of duplicate login. Fix this prob . Thank you.

Comment

IGN: iEscaped

Blackscreen then i idid force DC, when i tried to log in it prompts duplicate login. help asap tnx

Comment

IGN: Tsukinsani

Problem: High ping that prompted me to exit the game, then it's the duplicate login issue.
            Time of Incident: Not more than about 25 minutes ago.

Comment

IGN: iMadaraaaa
              Problem: I got dc'ed while running CBN, probably like 30 mins ago and after that I can't relogin due to duplicate login. I tried to restart my client but it still doesn't fix the issue. Please help!

Comment

IGN : xTragedYx

Problem : Got "Black Screen" while loading in Daily Quest's dungeon runs.. I decided to ctrl+alt+del, and open task bar, and end program (no other way, I was stuck).. then when login, "Duplicate Login" appeared.. this event happened since this morning, until now (about 8.30 AM).

Add : I managed to PM/Whisper my character, using my other account.. and it worked lol. Please "Force Kick From Server" my character, its stuck in the game : making me unable to login lol.

Comment

IGN: Thanous

While i was doing daily quest in Chiron dungeon it stuck and i forced it to close. Then the problem happen "Duplicate Login" -_-

Comment

IGN (In-game Name): HawkbIade

Problem: Problem started October 1 9AM server time. I am unable to login to my account. getting and error "Duplicate Login, Please try again shortly". Tried logging in several times. Closed client and relaunched client. I was doing daily quest when I got disconnected. Until now I am still getting the same error. If you can force disconnect my session it will be much appreciated. Thank you
                    Last edited by keithrozzen; 10-01-2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• keithrozzen
                      keithrozzen commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Still getting the same error.

Doing this for a friend. His character and their entire party still duplicated log after almost 40 hours.

IGN (In-game Name): Omuuricee, Deathses, CocoQ, Sien97

Problem: I disconnected during the last boss in Volcano Nest, when I try to log-in back,
                    it says ''Duplicate Login, Please try again shortly'' but I cannot access it for around 40 hours already.
                    (Usually if I login back it'll just disconnect but my character is still online even now.
                    Please to the admins, do take immediate action as so much time has passed since their characters got stucked. Thank you.
                    Last edited by VerzFC; 10-02-2018, 01:22 AM. Reason: Proof-reading their game igns.

Comment

IGN Mickman
                      Country Philippines
                      My ISP is Globe im from Philippines 5mbps DSL line not wifi , my ping on speedtest is 23ms 5mbs download speed OS windows 10 Home so i can see taskmanager
                      Last edited by Mickman; 10-14-2018, 01:13 PM. Reason: forgot to put my IGN and country

Comment

IGN: HawkbIade
                        Problem: I'm getting the same error again. This will be the second time I'm having this issue. I was in Hero's Battlefield Hardcore. I got disconnected and when I try to get back I get the duplicate error message.

Comment

IGN: Maizouki
                          ISP: Converge ICT

When selecting town channel it freeze then after that DC also pinging DN not working. I try power restart and internet restart still no changes it still DC most of the time.

Comment

IGN: Alpasha

My account has been in duplicate login error/bug for the past 2 days and my character has been shown to be in the STS during all those days.

It's been two days?? Help

____

It got fixed. My char has been released from Manti Hell. Thanks!
                            Last edited by sheep5oup; 11-04-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

IGN: ZuraYashaa , ZeroZura
                              Country; Philippines
                              Problem: Can't get past the character selection, disconnected from the server when using portals

Comment

Working...
                              X