Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dn sea connection , sudden lag spike

Hello,
    I just tried started playing Dragon nest sea again after so many months, recently i have started experiencing some huge delays/lags. it always happen atleast once a dungeon, doesnt matter if am in a party and solo, is there anyway to fix it, my gameplay experience and fps are really smooth but this lag is creating me many problems, my ping stays normal at 100 ms and afterwards it goes 150 ms then suddenly goes to red bar with over 1000+ ms for a minute or two and then it goes back. it is not my internet as i have played other games like destiny 2, overwatch in my pc.

i have tried this ping sea.dragonnest.com but it says request timed out. Any solution for this?

The same goes for me. The ms will shoot up to even 4k+ and it won't move for minutes until I quit the game. It has something to do with how the ISP connects to the server or it may be any server-side problem.

Comment

• NeoZ
      NeoZ commented
      Editing a comment
      did you find a solution for this?

I'm using a wifi usb and the ISP I'm using is technically rough since last month. It doesn't give enough bytes.. so I tried plugging my usb on different usb ports til I get the best results. I was able to fix it last night but I'm sure it will continue the same lag and delays in-game since the ISP itself is very slow. I still had that lag spike yesterday once, just a bit better than the previous days/weeks where my ms spikes more than once up to 4k+

Comment

Working...
    X