Gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone?

I've been playing Dragon Nest SEA since the year it was released. It has been my favorite game for the past six to seven years. I grew up with it.
    Needless to say, I've created a lot of characters and obtained a lot of items since then.
    The last time I played was last December 2017, when I transferred (I had trouble logging in because I didn't know the username was the e-mail address).

I tried playing again today, and I'm distraught to see my account literally bare. All my characters are gone.

Did I miss something these past few months? Was there a crash or something?
    Dragon Nest has been something really important to me as a kid, and I would really like to get my characters back.

Any information or assistance is greatly appreciated.
    If I don't get my characters back (though I doubt I'll ever play again if I don't), I would at least like to know why this happened.

Thank you.

Alright, first thing's first.

What do you mean "Gone" ?

Comment

Thank you for responding. I contacted support a couple of days ago, and until now I haven't heard back from them, so I thought my case would eventually just go unnoticed.

I logged into my account and the first thing that popped up was the "Returned Hero" window, and then the new character screen appeared.
      I thought the new character screen was there just because of the new Bleed Phantom update, but when I went back to my actual character screen, my character list was empty.
      I believe I had 16 or 17 characters, but now there aren't any (the list said 0/17).

I asked one of my friends recently, and he said my character (ign: Lacewings) was still friends with his character, though. So I'm not sure if this is a bug, or a system problem.

I actually have two accounts. Both of them are empty. I'm not really sure why, since I remember logging in last December (and both of them had characters in them).

Comment

Try reinstalling the game. your client is probably corrupted. your waiting for your ticket answer anyway. what's a day or 2 in downloading the client.

Comment

Alright, I'll try that. Thank you!

Comment

Hey OP, is it alright now?

Comment

Working...
            X