Clear All

• Ticket no.368810

Please help me ticket no.368810
    1 week now only for verification...

What's going on?

Comment

HERE IS THE PROBLEM... CAN YOU CHECK MY TICKET NO.368735 Verbena

Comment

Hey, here's a tip, stop spamming the tickets because it will slow down the process , just wait patiently for your turn,and they will respond accordingly. Spamming the tickets isnt going to solve anything and will instead make it a harder job for others and end up ignoring your tickets.

Spamming tickets is going to result in your ticket being bumped to the top / which means newest ticket. And common logic is based on viewing the tickets from oldest > newest , aka first come first serve basis, this is common sense wake up.

Learn how to be responsible for your actions and wait for a response instead of going everywhere else wailing and making a fuss out of everything. You are banned temporarily for a reason.

Last edited by Chelly; 04-18-2018, 01:10 AM.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

And getting banned is not a technical issue, please pay attention where you submitted your ticket too because that slows down the process.

Comment

• Chicotic78
            Chicotic78 commented
            Editing a comment
            almost 10 days no update...
        Working...
        X