Id and password do not much (1001)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id and password do not much (1001)

Good day! After finishing the recent patch. I created a new account because I want to play DN again. After loging in there's this message "ID AND PASSWORD DO NOT MUCH (1001)"
    I can log in my newly created acc. in site, but not in game. I already turned off my fire wall, run as admin. But still, cant log in my acc. send help =_=

I ask my friend to log in my newly created acc in his pc, he can log in it. But in my pc, it wont.

there might be an issue with your DN Files or the Launcher, have you tried reinstalling the game? and what is the version of your game? currently the latest version of the launcher is ver.311

Comment

launcher v.692
      the launcher is very different last time but I did play last monday 5/7/2018

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        then it is from other server, most probably DN NA. Install the correct launcher from SEA, with ver.311 as latest one.

crap you mean, SEA server is behind big time? well I explain why its incorrect ID.. well I test it later, thanks though

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        client version is not equal to the server patch version. For server patch version, it is almost the same, with some behind in time.

You have NA client not SEA.
      Download SEA client if you want to play DN SEA.
      Or create account for DN NA to play with the client that you have.

Comment

• Wapunkz
        Wapunkz commented
        Editing a comment
        for some reason when you type sea dn on google it redirect you to US site Dn.. and every link is US..so to find the sea one I have to type sea forums then navigate sea forums to get to SEA site Dn.. I think this is like the "who created kirby" search
    Working...
    X