User Transfer - DN SEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Transfer - DN SEA

I'm a returning player of DN SEA. Last played around March 2017. Then I search online and found out that DN Sea is no longer under Cherry Credits. And I have to use my Cherry Account to create an Eyedentity Games Account to transfer.

Do I have to use the same email that I'm using in Cherry Exchange to create an Eyedentity Account?
    But the email uses Yahoo domain and I'm receiving this error:
    "Currently your entered e-mail have difficulty receiving verification e-mail. Please enter other e-mail with different domain. Thank you."

But Gmail is working.

Someone who experienced the same problem? How did you solve it ?

Hi there, I think that you may not be able to transfer your account again. The last date for transferring has ended.
    Please check the link below
    Dear Adventurers, The account transfer from Cherry Credits to Eyedentity Games for DNSEA Game Play is going to end on 15th April (Sun), 2018. After the date, we will no longer support the account transfer and the data of the un-transferred accounts will be all wiped out for good. Please make sure you complete the user transfer if you haven't done it yet! Plus, if you have problem transferring your account, please send a ticket to us at here: https://sea.dragonnest.com/support/reque

Comment

Woah, I missed it by a week. What a waste, all my hard work is gone, 8 Lvl93 characters and thousands of gold. I guess I don't have a choice but to start from scratch. Thanks for the info btw.
      Last edited by RodJun828; 04-22-2018, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Yeah please reach the cap fast, the event right now is really good. You may want to buy Dream Package (buy using EYET , coz EYEC won't work). Give's u 200% exp scroll and level 95 +20 Neris Full set with 7 pcs of Medea Converter. (Very good for beginner IMHO and very cheap to only 5k cash)

Comment

Working...
        X