Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prohibited ip address

Currently experiencing this. Why?
    I'm aware of this GDPR but I'm not from europe. I'm from SEA. I just created this account this week.
    Maybe playing again is a wrong move?

P.S. I use vpn but it is set to SEA (singapore)

depend of the country where you live, if you say that you live in South East Asia (SEA) doesn't mean that your're free of IP BLOCK, some people are from Indonesia, Laos, Taiwan, Thailand ,etc that already suffers this IP BLOCK, so...if you are from 1 of these countries i've mentioned above....GG WP
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

• Yuuji
      Yuuji commented
      Editing a comment
      i'm from indonesia but i still can access the game just fine tho

Your VPN is not working if you are getting blocked.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

It "was" working several hours before I encounter that. I also tried it with iRO and its working perfectly fine (I know because I will definitely feel the delay if it is not working)
      I'm currently in Philippines.
      Well it is not working still. Guess thats just it. Good thing I was just "planning" to spend some money here.
      Thanks

Comment

not to burst people’s bubble.But the statement of “I spent/will spend money on this game” is like slapping a thick wad of bills at everyone reading this. I wish we would stop saying that.
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

It is impossible that the IP is blocked if you are playing from PH. Are you using VPN to mask as a country which is blocked from connecting to DNSEA?
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

More likely it's ISP problem, PLDT is notorious to that problem. I experienced that when dnsea is still under cc , it fixes itself but it takes weeks.

Comment

I'm from PH and even a using local VPN in our country, I experienced, what TS had experienced even when using Singapore IP's the game detects it and won't allow you to get in until I found a solution with it, I'm still using Singapore IP's and can play the game even smoothly.

Comment

Working...
              X