Help i want to find back my account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help i want to find back my account.

How can i get back my account, i stopped 3 years ago. I've forgot what email i used and the id for it. I have lots of screenshots and i really wanna play it back (

Is there any particular reason? Three years is a long time... it's almost not very different than starting anew
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

also the time to transfer accounts out month ago (yea you cannot get your old account back) but yeah 3 years...., better create a new accoun if you really wanna play

Comment

i spent like allot of money to get the costumes and all, i just wanna keep the light sword and gauntlet ; _ ; so yeah...

Comment

if there's anyway please let me know, i didnt know about the account wipe. i did not receive any email telling me to transfer account..

Comment

• launcelot
            launcelot commented
            Editing a comment
            None of us gets notified by mail regarding our accounts. However it is everyone's responsibility to check the announcements released back in Cherry Credits days. I leave it to you how to find it, since I can still find it until now. If you can't find it, then I believe you never bothered to check on your 5-minute free time to see what is needed to transfer your account without issues.

• amern1
            amern1 commented
            Editing a comment
            lol triggered ?

• launcelot
            launcelot commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh don't take it the wrong way. There are a few posts about this with reasons like:
            1) "I don't know where the CC forum is, so I do not know anything about announcements." (and bluebirds non-stop about what's going on incoming events)
            2) "I bought this account/My friend gave me this account - and never bothers to check updates
            3) "OMGWTFBBQROFLCOPTER, KANGISMYLIFEWHYEDTAKEOVERWORSTGAME-EVAR!!"

Probably be prepared to find out that it's all gone
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

UPDATE: i got it back

IGN: CoMa94

Tsukuyomi
            Last edited by amern1; 12-01-2018, 09:34 PM. Reason: the two mains i love :D

Comment

Working...
            X