Account Blocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Blocked

i haven't loggin since 2017 and now i want to play this game again but my account blocked. I've already sent my email for 1:1 inquiry and my problem has been sent to CherryCredits. I tried to follow unlock your account in Cherry website but it said failed and it's 4 days since i first sent my email for help
    Please help me to unblock my account because it's almost 8 year old account, it's really precious to me

Is your account blocked or that you did not transfer it to ED?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• rainliar
      rainliar commented
      Editing a comment
      i did tranfer it to ED before

this is what i received when i tried to logged in my account, please help me with this problem

Comment

I am not sure what had you did before, nor if there is any people hacked your account and did bad things, that lead to your account ban, but lets disregard it for this moment.

I can just say you had to wait for the email reply from CC/ED, but unfortunately they do really slow works so...
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

If you plan to wait for them to resolve your problem, it might take a year or more.
        I think the fastest time they could resolve your problem would be around a month.
        Better make a new account....
        Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

they solved my problem and unlocked my account but my account still got blocked in sea.dragonnest.com (
          what the...

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            From what region are you from? if not from Sin,Malay,Phil. maybe your region is included in the IP blocked.

• rainliar
            rainliar commented
            Editing a comment
            i'm from Vietnam but Vietnam is not blocked either

me waiting for reply mail from DN sea admin

Comment

Am my account being hacked? I cant login since yesterday.

Comment

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              is there any message pop out when you login?

Yes it said incorrect login info

Comment

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              It seems fishy.... Send a 1:1 ticket is better in this case. Looks like your account is hacked.

Is there any way to claim my acc back? Or can the gm at least lock my acc for a while

Comment

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              Just send your request via 1:1 ticket. Normally they will confirm the ownership of the account by asking you to provide some details. Follow the instructions.

What is that 1:1 ticket?

Comment

i verified my account through cherry credits, now my account is unblocked but in SEA dragon nest is still get blocked :/

Comment

Working...
              X