Minor issue with Full Screen Windowed Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor issue with Full Screen Windowed Mode

First of all, thank you for this wonderful addition. It makes tabbing out so much easier now, at least for me, while still having the game on full screen.

But I'm experiencing some minor issue while using this screen mode. Upon relogging in the game, screen mode reverts to "windowed mode" with the title bar at the top pushing the game window down. As a result, the exp and ftg bars are not visible in the screen (I will try to upload an image if it's hard to visualize this). While readjusting the settings only takes seconds, this can be frustrating in the long run. If there is a way for that not to happen, or the devs could find a way to fix this, I would gladly appreciate it.

This is also an issues when it came out firstly in KDN as well. Looks like they just updated the game as original.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      I see. Did they get a fix the following month's patch? I'm sorry, I was inactive the past several months and wasn't able to follow KDN updates post Red Lotus patch.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      As far as i know, still no fix in KDN

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      That is sad news then. I hope they'd pay attention to improving this and many other features of the game.
      Anyway, thank you for the reply.
Working...
X