Dragon Nest memory usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Nest memory usage

Hi, what's your average memory usage for Dragon Nest? I'm using a Windows 10 laptop with 8gb RAM, and my regular DN memory usage from task manager ranges from 2,2XX MB to 2,4XX MB. I don't think this is normal. I asked some of my friends what their DN memory usage and their responses ranges around 1,7XX MB to 1,8XX MB.

My gpu driver is updated to the latest version, tried removing DN and installing from a fresh installer, but the memory usage is doesn't go down. Despite having a gaming laptop, I have to set the settings to low so that the game won't frameskip a bit

Some of that might come down to the resolution you're playing at vs the resolution they are playing at and graphics settings.

Typically I'm about 2GB RAM used and I run the game at 720p with a mix of high and normal settings.

Comment

I'm playing windowed mode with 1024x768 resolution. Even without any other programs running, the memory usage is high. Something is really wrong!

Comment

• Zengeroff
        Zengeroff commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm currently at 1,700MB so this all seems to be within the margin of error.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

win10, 8gb ram, i5-2320 with NVIDIA GTX650 , dn on SSD with all high setting resolution 1920x1080 full screen borderless, while afk at ch1 maximum around 1,400MB memory usage

Comment

Working...
      X