Stuck at calderock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at calderock

I cant do the vena plaga event anymore because of a glitch that got me stuck at calderock. And my Main quest is already at saint heaven, i just went back to do some farming. but when i tried to get to saint heaven the ticket booth told me to talk to hugbert after that hughber told me the ship needed fixing. literally tried everthing to get back at saint heaven. but the only way to fix this glitch was to skip a chapter. what am I supposed to do now?? now that i cant get the event reward?? I only skipped once just to get out off there. need help or advice.

Next time just open the party tab, click on any public party that is in SH and just join, you will be transported to SH, just leave the party after that.
    Depending on which chapter you skipped, you might still be okay for the event.

Comment

Knee thanks man. So I can still recieve the raising coin?? by the way I've skip chap 4

Comment

Based on patch notes, chapter 4 will give you 1 coin so if you skipped that then you can't get all 79 coins needed to open both boxes.
        I haven't started mine so maybe there is other workaround for you instead of creating a new plaga.
        Wait for others to reply.

Comment

If you skipped a chapter just level another vena plega to get the coin you missed

Comment

Working...
          X