Entering Farm and Fishing Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entering Farm and Fishing Area

This is getting ridiculous. Recently got back in game and play for 1 month, and recently unable to Enter Farm without DC and Blacksreen, so i give up in entering farm anymore. Now when i try to enter the Fishing zone for the Fishing event, got disconected from server again and again, bu the funny thing is my time is getting reduced while i'm disconected.

Now i know why lots of player that recently got back decided to leave this game AGAIN.

Can someone atleast fix this problem before many decided to leave because of this silly stuff. Because honestly i really like the game at this current stat with the content and all. BUt the DC and Blackscreen is just way to much.

Ty. Sry for Bad English

My rule in entering "farm and hot spring" is DO NO ENTER IN CROWDED channel, if you do.you will have a bad time. since the new guild content update, I cant enter the Farm and Hotspring Anymore.
    Regarding fishing event, Night Players tend to experience that Disconnection. Maybe the server cant handle the volume of players at night.

Comment

Working...
    X