Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game freezes upon taking quests/opening quest tab blackscreens upon entering any town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game freezes upon taking quests/opening quest tab blackscreens upon entering any town

My game freezes for like 5-10 seconds whenever I open quest tab and taking quests. Game black screens upon entering any town I do hear sound fx and what not but the screen still black for like 5-10 seconds.
    During windowed mode when the game freezes windows says "Dragon Nest stopped working" when the quest tab opens its fine then when i close the quest tab it freezes again for another 5-10 seconds windows again says it stopped working after the freeze game will be fine. Just frustrating when doing quests(main quests and daily quests).

Hello I've been experiencing this problem since I installed the game I just got back to the game. I'm pretty sure my hardware isn't an issue here are my specs:
    Ryzen 5 3600
    GTX 760
    16GB RAM @3200MHz
    Dragon Nest installed on 256gb SSD
    I already tried reinstalling the game messed with the compatibility settings(windows XP, Vista, 7, 8), I always run the game as admin, also whitelisted the game on my anti-virus(Bitdefender) and firewall, and I also tried messing with the resolution and windowed mode.

why hello there, i encountered this too back then but i just disabled my antivirus and it gets fixed. or you can exclude dn folder in your antivirus. hope this helps.

Comment

• Hachico
      Hachico commented
      Editing a comment
      what do you mean by disable your antivirus, well what I did was excluded/whitelisted Dnlaunche.exe, DragonNest.exe, and DNautoupdater.

• Hachico
      Hachico commented
      Editing a comment
      update i just excluded DN folder including both exe files of DN still haave the problem. OOOF

das weird

try disabling avirus 1st. den play dn.

Comment

• Hachico
      Hachico commented
      Editing a comment
      Well now its all good after turning off my anti-virus, so I have to turn off my anti-virus every time I play Dragon Nest?

• pchan
      pchan commented
      Editing a comment
      yes yes. thats the fault of bitdefender. so i change it to kaspersky online free.

• Hachico
      Hachico commented
      Editing a comment
      oh yikes time to change my anti-virus then thank you brother!
Working...
X