Password Reset: "24 hours to re-modify the information"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Reset: "24 hours to re-modify the information"

Hey fellow adventurers! I've been in a tight here for 3 days.

I accidentally inputted 21 characters long as password in the DN site however the client itself would only accept 20 characters long.

What I did after is to transfer it back to my main email just to see if it'll resolve the issue.

However, I still couldn't login in game even with the previous password I used in my main email.

Then I tried the 'Forgot Password' feature and received the mail, changed my password yet it shows a prompt message of "Once you complete the account information modification, you need to wait for next 24 hours to re-modify the information".

Now, I noticed this ain't exactly 24 hours, so I thought tiz would probably mean around 4-5 days 'till I can finally change password.

Is tiz some kind of a system issue with the site?
    Will I still be able to see my main and sub characters in my account? ( I checked my IGNs, so pretty much they're still breathing there without their owner )
    Are there any other ways to contact Eyedentity to reset my password? Or just gonna sit here like a duck and wait 'till I can modify? ( I did the 1:1 Inquiry, still no response from their end )
Working...
X