Relaunch still awaits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relaunch still awaits?

I have tried logging in, and waiting patiently for the game to load up after i chose the character i wish to play with and already picked a channel but the loading sequence took around 15 minutes, still waiting for it load up the loading screen of SH when you log in to play.

is the game still need more time for some adjustments or configuration? needs more time to be fully operational? or its just a server problem?

same situation here

Comment

Same here, stuck with my character screen. Perhaps there's too many people logging in at the same time?

Forever your Majesty

Comment

Server overload perhaps? but it doesn't matter how many players are logging in, it doesn't make any sense because before the relaunch, a lot of players where logged in and logging in at the same time to get the reward from aug 20, the hourly reward event remember? maybe they shouldn't have relaunched it yet this early if it will only take more time before bugs like this are fixed or server issues are dealt with

Comment

• TheAyikita
          TheAyikita commented
          Editing a comment
          Perhaps, you are right. Maybe it is still not fully playable yet. Oh well, let's wait for an official announcement from them.
      Working...
      X