Unable to Open Cash Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Open Cash Shop

I'm not sure if this is the right section, but anyway as the title says, I can't open cash shop. I've tried running the launcher as administrator (an advice from a friend) but it doesn't seem to work. Please share your answers to this problem. Thank you!

I can't open cash shop too. It seems related to account because I can't open cash shop in all of my char, some of my guildmate are encountering this problem too. I hope tomorrow's game patch is to fix this

Comment

Somehow some of my friends was able to access cash shop, we've compared any differences possible (in hardware setup, client settings, firewalls, etc...) on why and how we can't access it and they can. Although I'm not entirely sure if this is true. But maybe it's because of the ISP, some of us have the same ISP (which are the ones who can't access cash shop), then a few of them have different ones (ISP). And fortunately they can access it.

Again, I am not certain if this is the cause of not being able to access the cash shop. But I hope they will be able to fix this

Comment

This happened to me a few months back in another way, where when I opened the cash shop there was nothing in it to the shock of my guild, and I had to reinstall
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Working...
        X