MS/Ping Lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS/Ping Lag

Since transfer i've noticed my ms/ping is increased an insane amount making it almost impossible to play, is this a server side issue or is it me? would love some clarification thanks Tasha

​​​​​​​Thanks

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

The server is either overpopulated or the server location has changed most likely~
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

have same problem but no moderators answers my post had same question they probably doesn't care anymore .

Comment

Originally posted by Mickman View Post
        have same problem but no moderators answers my post had same question they probably doesn't care anymore .
        Don't worry they are probably just busy and there is a shortage of moderators too~
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Have same problem,after cherry credits gone :\
          With cherry i have 150-200,max 250 ms,now i have 356-414ms, using vpn like: WTFast,MudFish and others latency didn't changed
          I wanna play on sea,but my ms not,so i'll be waiting repairing of latency and hope to return zu sea again

Comment

Working...
          X