Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNSEA Patch Site Categorized as Suspicious [HELP!]

Hi ED Admin/GM!

Yesterday I was able to reinstall, and successful patch & play the game. Then, suddenly after the urgent maintenance this afternoon (Sep. 9, 2017).
    My launcher begun to have some problem today. I cannot load the launcher because it was categorized as suspicious site.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Turn off Windows Defender! This happened to me previously and this is how I resolved it
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Having same problem even though windows Defender is off.
      Blue Coat K9 detected dn as suspicious after yesterday's emergency maintenance.

Idk how to tag a mod....

Comment

Turn off any remaining firewalls if you have it, as for tagging a mod. Type in @-IGN here- and a window will pop up

[GM] DENTITY
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Hi,

Games anti hack system are often being flagged as suspicious files or virus. If you have downloaded your client from official website/links rest assured that your client files are clean.

Do whitelist your ENTIRE dragon nest folder in your antivirus, as often such detection the antivirus might attempt to block or delete some important system files from the game client. This will result in corruption of the game client.

Comment

• Sophia
            Sophia commented
            Editing a comment
            Added all files in exception but it seems to mark the specific URL as suspicious.

Hi Mantou / Tasha
          I downloaded my client and patches from the CC's website. This only happened after the emergency MT on September 9.

Already tried downloading the client from ED, but same problem.

It's detecting the patch website of ED as suspicious.
          Last edited by Sophia; 09-10-2017, 05:29 PM.

Comment

After MT, still same.
            Before Sept 9 emergency MT it wasn't like this.

Tasha
            [GM] DENTITY
            FYI on log:

http://patchsea.dragonnest.com:80/Ga...ConfigList.xml is categorized as Suspicious by Blue Coat WebPulse.

Comment

• Sophia
              Sophia commented
              Editing a comment
              Is Mantou the only mod for SEA?

• [GM] DENTITY
              [GM] DENTITY commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm not sure. I don't really follow SEA too much, and I'm unfamiliar with the name Mantou. I only know of GM Nest, Tasha, and Dean

• Couplord
              Couplord commented
              Editing a comment
              [GM] DENTITY

Mantou is a GM coming over from Cherry, I believe SEA has...

Mantou as stated above.
              GM Nest ( Who I haven't really seen around I wouldn't of known if you didn't tell me )
              Dean ( For now.... I am still hoping what I was told doesn't come to happen.)
              And Tasha.

While NA seems to have....

Dentity
              Lime
              Eye??
              Dean
              And Tasha.
              Last edited by Couplord; 09-11-2017, 03:26 PM.

Ezrakiel
            Tasha
            Mantou

Hi,

Just an update.
            I checked DN's patch site via WebPulse Site Review, the one who's handling Blue Coat services. (http://sitereview.bluecoat.com/sitereview.jsp)
            It was uncategorized that's why it was detected as suspicious. I have reported it yesterday with the correct category and I guess after they reviewed the site, it solved the problem.
            Blue Coat doesn't detect DN's patch site as suspicious anymore.

Comment

Sophia Tasha Mantou [GM] DENTITY

Hi!

By the way, I also submitted a site review regarding on the patch site of DNSEA last Sunday (Sept. 10, 2017). And they email me back yesterday regarding to my dispute.
              And I'm glad they considered it and white list the patch site. Thanks!
              Last edited by Ezrakiel; 09-12-2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Ezrakiel
                Ezrakiel commented
                Editing a comment
                The funny thing is, I mistakenly put "North Korea" on the comment instead of "South Korea".

Glad that is being whitelisted! Do let us know if the issue still persists.~

Comment

Working...
              X