Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resetting password

Good day!

I was able to reset my password last Saturday and successfully logged in my account. While I was playing the game crash. When I tried to log back in it says account lock. I tried to log in to the website but it says incorrect password.

I then tried to reset my password again but theres a prompt says that it would take 24hrs after modifying the account. I waited till the following day and still same pop up message... then I tried again today same pop up.

Please help me get away with this. Thank you and more power

Tridart
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tridart; 09-10-2017, 07:44 PM. Reason: To put screenshot

I tried it again... Somebody help me please... Tasha

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, that is weird can you try resetting your password again with another browser?
      Also, can I see what error message you get upon trying to log into Dragon Nest?

Couplord I tried that already. I am sorry I dont have the screenshot of the error im getting whenever I try to log in to the game itself. I am currently at work. I am pretty sure that the error is somehow looks like "incorrect passowrd" then when I give it another shot it became "Account lock/locked".

According to the error message which is shown above it has to be after 24hrs from the time you modified your account. It's been 2 days already... still getting same pop up

By the way thanks for replying

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello!

Your account probably got locked for attempting to log in too many times, or as a safety precaution and sending in an Inquiry should be able to quickly resolve that.

As for the error message that is really weird... Try sending another lost password email, generating a whole new link, and clicking it from a web browser.

Couplord Good day/evening! First I thank you for giving time to respond. I really appreciate that. I already sent an Inquiry. I got an email which is the ticket thingy...

As for lost password I already did that hoping and hoping for a good result but still the same... I'll just wait for the reply... I hope they can help me.

Once I get the resolution or once they fix it I'll let you know.

Thank you again. I appreciate it much!

Tridart

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem! And Ohhh, I see now!
      If you leave your ticket number as well as character name, then mention a GM you could speed up getting your issue resolved!
      I hope you get a good result and your problem is resolved quickly!

Couplord No response yet from the inquiry I made.... and I tried again to forget password this morning but still getting same pop up!!! My god my freebies will just expire for nothing...

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! I highly recommend you get your ticket number and character name and mention a GM with the details, or private message them so they can check on it!

I'm sorry but I don't know how to send a PM... and I dont know who are the GM... all I know is Tasha

Comment

Oh, to send private messages, you just go up to the message at the top of the screen and click that and go from there.
      As for the GM, I would ask Mantou - Sama and see if he can help Mantou !
      If not, try messaging Lime or Nest... I think. I am still unsure on who can help with what.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Couplord Good Day!!! I was able to change my password just at this very moment. It took 5 days for me to reset my password.

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey! Wow I am sorry if the system bugged but I am really glad you managed to get your password reset!

Same thing is happening to me. been resetting my password for 3 days now but still says to remodify it after 24hours because my account was hacked and the hacker returned back the original email and voila cant reset my password. what to do? Tasha

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X