Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequent DN Client Crashing reg-

Hi SEA !

i wish to bring this painful situation to everyone's sight... so let me get right to it !

the game or the file that is being circulated is either corrupted or having coding issues here and there .
    the game DCs most of the player in time of Events, so the point of even taking part is just removed because of that .. might i suggest getting or migrating into better Server plan or cloud. which is more stable and has more buffer when it comes to player handling.

So for now... for many in DN SEA - Events being hosted is just time to log off and lets pray Tasha ends it quickly.... this might have not been your intention EYE but it is what it is.

now lets talk about Client crashing on i feel 99.99% of the game players... it is NOT a player side of issue.. clearly there is some source code error / design glitch / environment anchor issue.. or could be anything or might be just random SPRITE errors depending on who or what comes to the vision of the player that boots us out of the game...

i hope u can bring down dn for how much ever time it is required to have a BUG free gaming experience offered to its player. and get these main issues fixed with which we are not able to play as we wanted to.

[Summary]

issue 1 ) Cloud / Server not stable enuf to host the number of player dn currently has.
    FIX suggested : move to a bigger and better network.

issue 2 ) DN Client crashing down on the entire SEA world.
    FIX Suggested : have the game files examined and investigate the issue with max prejudice and fix it.
Working...
X