Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem when transferring account. Data error has occurred while saving information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem when transferring account. Data error has occurred while saving information

Dear GMs,

There was a problem when I wanted to transfer my Dragon Nest SEA account to Eyedentity Games. When I apply for the transfer, in the end, I kept getting "Data error has occurred while saving information. Please try again" but it didn't work out after several attempts. I would be glad if you could help me solve this problem. Thank you so much in advance.

Main Characters

EvilxCute: Adept

IzaeyaKun: Dark Avenger

Email: ryeowook_desmond@hotmail.com

Server: Dragon Nest SEA
    Client Version: Ver.242

Make sure and Not try to log into Dragon nest with your new identity account before the transfer is complete!

I had this same problem, I created my ideentity account and i logged into DN and when i tried to transfer i got the transfer failed message.
    After some trial and error I changed the email on the identity account i made to a diffrent email and then signed up again with the original email i used.
    And DID NOT LOG INTO DRAGONNEST SERVER.
    and i got through.

Comment

• tanaver
      tanaver commented
      Editing a comment
      please explain further plz

• RiceKripse
      RiceKripse commented
      Editing a comment
      When you create your Eyedentity Account Do NOT log into Dragon nest game client.
      If you Have done this you will have account information related to new characters which cannot be overwritten by your transfer.
      If you are receiving the transfer account error you will have to make a new Eyedentity account to transfer your account to.

How i worked around the problem was that First after i got the Error I realized that the account i made was with the email address that i wanted to use for my Main DN account. So I change the email address on the First eyedentity account i made to another email.
      Then I created a New account with the same email i wanted to use Since it was not registered again since i changed it.
      Then I DID NOT LOG INTO DN GAME CLIENT BEFORE THE TRANSFER WAS OVER.
      and problem solved. the transfer went through.
Working...
X