Stuck on cinematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on cinematic

[SOLVED] Ok, so i was doing PKN HC with my guild mates and i suddenly dc during it. When i tried to relog my game was getting stuck during the cinematic after pressing ESC. I tried to repair the client, no solution. Reinstall everything and still nothing.
    If i wait a long time a "Unable to connect" message will appear in the login screen and the game will close. Also my launcher is blank and game stop responding during cinematic freeze.

Idk how to fix, my launcher is running with admin rights and the game is running in compatibility mode (win7).
    Reset modem, release/renew ip, flushdns dont work either.

EDIT 20:50 GMT -3: Website loading forever until "This site can't be reached" shows up
    EDIT 21:15 GMT -3: I asked players from the brazil community at facebook abt the problem and some of them are having the same issue. Some can login, others cant.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.jpg Views:	1 Size:	204.7 KB ID:	94374Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	117.1 KB ID:	94375Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	149.3 KB ID:	94376 Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.jpg Views:	1 Size:	58.1 KB ID:	94421
    Last edited by Nkruma; 10-10-2017, 08:50 AM.

Yes, me too have exactly same problem!
    Game cant load for reach to login and stuck in cinematic section and Website loading with this error "This site can't be reached" yet!

Now time is GMT+8 "8:09:21 AM" "Saturday 7th October 2017"

Comment

Same, i am wondering if they did some kind of IP block, where do you play at?

Comment

• Nkruma
        Nkruma commented
        Editing a comment
        Im from Brazil but this is the first time i ever exp this on SEA. Tho some other players from Brazil can login normally atm which is pretty weird

Im from México, have the same issue

Comment

Im having the same problem, "unable to connect to log in server" cant load the dragon nest sea webpage. Also playing from Mexico.

Comment

Now time is GMT+8 "10:09:45 AM" "Saturday 7th October 2017"
          And yet problem remain same last time, without change, and i can't log in and can't load dragon nest sea webpage, and just "This site can't be reached" error show up for me yet.

Comment

Verbena Tasha Dean clarify this please

Comment

• Verbena
              Verbena commented
              Editing a comment
              I would love to but I'm blocked too.

I have exactly the same issue, can someone help us? plsss

Comment

I have the same issue since yesterday, I'm playing from México

Comment

I'm gonna ask the staff, but it's weekend.

Trust me, I'm as distressed as all of you.

Comment

• MagicalPantsu14
                  MagicalPantsu14 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's okay, as long as we can get some explanation in the end I guess we can wait a bit more, we are counting on you ;;

This problem continues for 3 day, to now
                Now time is GMT+8 "7:18:34 AM" "Monday 9th October 2017" and no change!
                I'm of middle East too and now is 3 day that i have this problem with DN!
                About 15 minutes ago, i try again and And I succeeded in loading the website so i try login, but i get DC again, 3-4 time after login in character screen and then again now, all things is like before, again i can't load dragon nest sea webpage and i can't log in at DN, and again "This site can't be reached" error show up for me.
                So Only a few minutes the website was accessible and that's unreachable again!!!!!!
                This issue caused to lose my sales in TH in these days too, and i had one TH card for 7 day, and now that that lose for 3 day!
                Why DN staff don't resolve this issue!?

EDIT 9:40:18 PM, GMT+8 "Monday 9th October 2017": Website loading forever until "This site can't be reached" shows up yet and can't log in at DN
                Last edited by Laguna_Loire; 10-09-2017, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• Nkruma
                  Nkruma commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They were on holiday sadly

Same thing T-T plss help us D:! my problem starts on friday also, i'm loosing my boost :C

Comment

Why DN staff don't resolve this issue!!?
                  They do not care that we are suffering from this problem!?
                  They dont like we play DN?
                  ​​​If yes, so it's better if they tell us, no need block our ISP to tell us : "pls don't play DN"
                  Now time is GMT+8 "12:29:25 AM" ,"Tuesday 10th October 2017 AM"
                  Are they still on holiday in Tuesday 10th October 2017?!!!

Comment

• Vlitzkrieg
                    Vlitzkrieg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's gonna take some time, because not only do they have to work on Sea's issues with the login & ip ban, but also NA's issues with black loading screen, dcs, events, etc...
                    So yeah, just gonna have to be patient pal.

I can understand that maybe there are many problem to solve issue and need more time for that!
                  This problem is not uncomfortable if that was just about this, But they even do not have an answer and an explanation for us, Even within 1 line or two words, even after pass 4 days of this problem, this is issue that it's uncomfortable for us more of every things!

EDIT 6:39:38 AM, GMT+8 "Tuesday 10th October 2017", no change in any thing, all same before
                  still can't load website with "This site can't be reached" massage and still can't login

It seem , they don't want care about this problem, no Notice and no any news about this issue or even they have not any massage or answer about that for us(players with this problem)!!!

Last edited by Laguna_Loire; 10-09-2017, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• X1989
                    X1989 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We VN have waited for more than 1 week just to hear 1 vague answer from the so-called PM Taisha in a stream that they wont let you rewatch later unless someone's kind enough to record it for you, so you should have expected the worst already
                    Last edited by X1989; 10-09-2017, 05:15 PM.

Yey exp event posted on fb and zero attention gives to the forum, how great this is! I totally give up in waiting for at least a short reply from ED.

Comment

Working...
                  X