Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who still can't connect to the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who still can't connect to the game?

Sorry for making another post about this subject ;w;/ but I wanted to ask if there are still some people who can't connect since the incident of saturday.
    Right now one of my guildmates still can't load SEA's main page nor the game.
    (I also told him to make an inquiry to see if that fixes his problem, he's also going to wait for today's maitenance to see if that fixes the problem)

Just wanted to make this post to know if other people are still having problems with the game :'3 since it did fixed itself yesterday ;w;

Where is your friend from?

I haven't seen anyone else report issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbena View Post

i am from israel and i still cannot log
      and i've make a post at 1:1 at webstie
      :{

Comment

He is from Mexico D:

Comment

Originally posted by NoiseBunhood View Post

He is from Mexico D:
          Originally posted by ChiefTheDogo View Post

i am from israel and i still cannot log
          and i've make a post at 1:1 at webstie
          :{
          Noted. Mm, can't say for Israel for I have seen other Players from Mexico being able to enter. This might not be related, but have you both tried getting a different IP? Most ISP reset your IP after you reset your modem, just press reset or turn it off for a couple of seconds.

According to Tasha the issue is currently under investigation: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...5372#post95372

I believe maintenance ended an hour ago, did something change?

And please avoid going off-topic, specially because this thread is about a current issue that I need to keep a track of. QueenAvira for that I don't know but I guess I could ask.
          Last edited by Verbena; 10-11-2017, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Noted. Mm, can't say for Israel for I have seen other Players from Mexico being able to enter. This might not be related, but have you both tried getting a different IP? Most ISP reset your IP after you reset your modem, just press reset or turn it off for a couple of seconds.

According to Tasha the issue is currently under investigation: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...5372#post95372

And please avoid going off-topic, specially because this thread is about a current issue that I need to keep a track of. QueenAvira for that I don't know but I guess I could ask.
            yeah,i've just tried to reset my modem and to change the ip.
            it seems to work find now.
            thanxs

Comment

Sorry for the late response (different timezone askdmsalfda) he just checked and it's still the same, can't log in D:
              He also reset his modem and still can't log in or load SEA's page.

I asked around and another player from Colombia can't log in either (he tried after the maintenance and also reset his modem)

Comment

I am Also unable to log in and i'm from the Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago , I also tried resetting my modem, when can i expect to get back in game?
                Last edited by RiceKripse; 10-12-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Same with me here i cant load the page at all nor the game logging in from Japan

Comment

Colombia, Trinidad & Tobago, and Japan. Noted. You all already tried getting a new IP right?

What's your ISP? This information may be needed.

Comment

• RiceKripse
                      RiceKripse commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My ISP is Digicel, Digicel Play and yes I have tried to reset my IP. First i Realised my computer didnt have an IP and that was fixed through the diagnostic tool. Then i manually power off my modem and turned it back on. No connection. I pressed the Reset button on my modem, still no connection. Finally I used the Command window to promt a renewal of my IP i got a new one and still no connection.

I tried flushdns release and renew and even resetting the network and still nothing happen and lastly i tried running diagnose and still nothing happened. Fujitsu limited should be my ISP based on what my DNS said. Hopes this helps

Comment

Colombia, Trinidad & Tobago, and Japan. Noted. You all already tried getting a new IP right?

for some reason this issue causes me again now -_-

Comment

The guildie from Mexico has MEGACABLE and Infinitum (he has another house where he plays sometimes, still gets the error after reseting) and the other one from Colombia has Claro :3
                        (Seems like some people can't log in with Claro and others can).

Comment

I forgot to ask for your in-game usernames x: basically I need:

-Username

If you don't feel comfortable sharing this information in public, you can do so in a private message. I have them enabled.

Comment

• RiceKripse
                            RiceKripse commented
                            Editing a comment
                            - UserName: RiceKripse
                            - ISP: Digicel

Both players said it was ok :3

-Username: Eunjheen, Manfor
                          -ISP: MEGACABLE/Infinitum

-Username: Vittra, Ponnyo
                          -ISP: Claro

Comment