Is this good enough for gaming?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this good enough for gaming?

I'm planning to buy a PC and an internet cafe owner offers me a CPU unit for 10k PHP or around 250 USD, but I'm not sure if playing Dragon Nest will run smoothly. This is the specs:

AMD A4-6300 3.7ghz
    ASUS A68HK-K
    Kingston 4gb 1866hmz
    seagate 500gb hard drive
    neutron fit with psu casing

I'm not sure if he's ripping me off or not.

Or is this set better?https://www.xtremegaminerd.com/build...ner-gaming-pc/

Please help.

I think it's the same specs like the one I'm using before.. I'm just not familiar with your MoBo and ur GPU/videocard....
    4gb RAM is also small you cannot open any other app whenever you play DN eg: (youtube, google, fb) I just upgraded my PC so that I can play smoothly

PS. good connection plays a big part too... so make sure you have a good connection as well to expect good gaming...

Comment

amd a4 is really old processor and no dedicated graphic card ? seems like rip-off to me

Comment

That sounds fair giving the price, I think. maybe.also since its already build up. But would be better if you build your own pc.

Comment

I also have this video card from my PC that broke down 2 years ago. I hope it's good enough for DN.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahojou View Post
            I'm planning to buy a PC and an internet cafe owner offers me a CPU unit for 10k PHP or around 250 USD, but I'm not sure if playing Dragon Nest will run smoothly. This is the specs:

AMD A4-6300 3.7ghz
            ASUS A68HK-K
            Kingston 4gb 1866hmz
            seagate 500gb hard drive
            neutron fit with psu casing

I'm not sure if he's ripping me off or not.

Please help.
            https://www.xtremegaminerd.com/build...ter-gaming-pc/
            This is from the same link of that $300 PC and all the parts looks good to me + it will last you for long, you can even game on it for 5 years (provided that nothing breaks), and I'm pretty sure when 5 years have passed, you should have enough to build a new system anyway.

Comment

sell your old videocard and get something like this:

AMD A8-9600 Quad Core w/ Radeon R7
              any AMD A320
              Chipset motherboard
              Kingston 8GB DDR4
              Seagate 500GB
              FSP 500W PSU (don't buy cheap PSU)

the board is a socket AM4, which means you have an option to upgrade to a much better Ryzen CPU/APU in the future

Comment

Working...
              X