This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• data4 corrupted PLS HELP

i already downloaded the full game client 4x already and still the problem is the same , insert disk 3 for data4.cab is corrupted PLS HELP

what method are you using to download?

Comment

im using the "powered by torrent download option full client" plss helpppp its still the same downloaded again today 2x still the same

Comment

Did the torrent come in a zip? Please try 7zip to open it then run the installer as administrator.

Comment

i did unzip it and when i run the setup when is going to the last part of its process it says that pls insert disk 3 for data4 is needed yet its corrupted so the installation is not finished

Comment

Originally posted by palm_highs View Post
            i did unzip it and when i run the setup when is going to the last part of its process it says that pls insert disk 3 for data4 is needed yet its corrupted so the installation is not finished
            But did you used 7zip and ran as administrator as I stated? 7zip was the preferred method back at CC because for some reason other software caused these issues.

Comment

now i just use 7zip yet still the same =(

Comment

This is the first time you install the game in the computer you are currently using?

Comment

nope this is the 2nd time, i just uninstall it a year ago cause i leave the country

Comment

nope this is the 2nd time, i just uninstall it a year ago cause i leave the country
                    There might be an old file interfering with the installation. In your OS search, type "regedit" and run, then ctrl+f and delete all references to DragonNest you can find. Please be very careful of not deleting anything important from your PC.

Alternatively, if you are afraid of using regedit yourself. CCleaner should do this for you: https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Comment

Hi
                      palm_highs

You might want to try the "One Click Solution" download at the Dragon Nest website.

https://sea.dragonnest.com/game/download

This pulls all the individual Dragon Nest files(needed to run DN) instead of having you to One Big "Dragon Nest(8GB+)".

Sometimes, you might not notice, there are scenarios that a slight disconnection could automatically register the "Dragon Nest Client" as "Completed Download" when it downloaded around 3.6 of 8.09GB.
                      Even if you using torrent, RARELY they do not do proper Hash/MD5 Checks etc and assumed it's downloaded...

Source: Happens to me a lot of times as I always download huge files and got disconnected due to poor connection.

For non-technical players, you might not noticed it until you attempt to install and presented with the error you mentioned.

NOTE: Please do remove all the old Dragon Nest folders too not just the registries.

If you are not sure where is your DN Folder, it could be found on your:

"C:\ProgramFiles\Dragon Nest SEA"

or

"C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Dragon Nest SEA"

or

"C:\CherryGames"

Provided you do not change the location upon install.

Hope this information is useful to you and have a happy gaming!

~ Midnight Environment == PEACEFUL ~
                      ~ Afternoon Environment ==
                      ROWDY ~
                      How I wish the world has a balance between the two!
                      Oh wait... What is balance???

Comment

ive already install it and thanks, but another problem appears when i start the patch it always stop at 33% and it says , "failed to copy files" "client patch error. please reinstall game client" , and i already did it 3x and it is still the same =( PLSS HELP

Comment

ive already install it and thanks, but another problem appears when i start the patch it always stop at 33% and it says , "failed to copy files" "client patch error. please reinstall game client" , and i already did it 3x and it is still the same =( PLSS HELP
                          That's usually solved by running as administrator

Comment

palm_highs did you manage to solve the issue?

Comment

yess thanks thats the problem download 7zip to prevent corrupting when extracting and run as administrator

Comment

Working...
                              X