Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ART BOOK EVENT (A.K.A DNSEA Green Dragon Fan Art Contest)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think ?! Everyone !~~~

Hello !~ I'm "Mortal Dust" from the guild "HolyDivine", I'm playing as a Silver Hunter!~

So at first I'm at loss on what to do~! cause I don't quiet get if we're doing a boy/girl Green Dragon like a pet ( ex: Sasha ) or just human version of the Green Dragon ~!

And as I'm not a "LOLICON" I drew the human version as a "Mature" one.

I like the butterfly earring that "Sena" from the anime "Haganai" is wearing so I drew both the characters with it ~!

I know ~! that no one here doesn't like elves, so when I think of the "Green Dragon' I thought that "Why not make him/her as an elf? That'll be cool~!"

So there !~ I made him/her as an elf cause you know, it lives in a marshland so elves make sense right ? ......uhhh....right .....?

Anywaaaaays~! To the left as you can see is the male version of the Green Dragon~! ( feel free to name it yourself haha~! )

-I made him as a "Handsome" elf, with of course the butterfly earring.

-I add the the dragon horn onto his shoulder plate.

-He has a Green Dragon Pendant/Necklace hanging on his neck

-He has that sleeveless black shirt inside with something like another long black sleeved shirt that is torn on it's upper part.

-A green robe because why not~?

-Then boots with characters engraved on them~!

-Oh !~ I add a "Green Dragon Mask" on his head after I finished the drawin~!

And to the right is the female version of the Green Dragon~!

-OF COURSE !!~ If I'm doing a female one why not my type ?! *cough *cough .....a mature, onee-san type ........ ( ' O w O)

-She also has the "Green Dragon Pendant/Necklace but it is the one that connects her black fur/feather like thing around her head :3 .... I want to buy one like that ....so comfy looking ////O___O////

​​​​​​ -She has the dress like a tribal woman/chieftain with symbols and pattern engraved on it.

-She also has that white & green sleeve cause they look beautiful~!

-Then white feathers on her left leg.

-Locks on her feet.

-And thaaaaaaat~! Big Beautiful Lotus~!

-Finish that with a blonde hair ~! It may also be emerald green ? well who cares ~! haha ~!

......personally I like the female one more :3

PS. Don't worry~! If I still have time and I'm free I'll do another female one with diff. pose and only a portrait/solo for her ~!

facebook.com/Xmokona

Deviant Art: Xmokona

PLEASE LIKEEEEEEEE~~~!! EVERY LIKE IS APPRECIATED~!! THANKS EVERYONE ~!!!

IGN: MortalDust

Attached Files
    Last edited by IGNMortalDust; 05-19-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• LumierreEncielle
      LumierreEncielle commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi! I just want to ask what coloring materials and brand did you use for your drawing? I'm pretty curious, thanks!!

• IGNMortalDust
      IGNMortalDust commented
      Editing a comment
      @Lumierre I used random color pencils from my pencil case cause diff. brands are mixed together and I didn't really put much thought in this cause I still have commissions to do T^T ...the brands should be Faber Castel, Best Buy, Prisma, Aquarelle, Colleen .

Hello there, just asking a question? ... Well some of us submitted those entry days ago but still it seems no one seems to like ours works, I don't know if it just my work does'nt really count or it's just my entry number look far away from the main thread. Also, I feel like only those participants got lots of help from their friends and guild members, what about us who don't have that number of friends. I do barely have a newly created guild with 5 members, Some of my friend also told me they would also like to help but it's seems they having issues and creating forum account, saying it's too much hassle to help that why they end up feeling sorry for me. It's not that I envy that others got votes but it's just feel unfair. Wish there would be a way to make things better after all we participants did our best so we all deserve equality.

Sorry for my bad English.
    I don't mean any war, I just feel so downed and lowly ...
    Haha no need bash me or something, just sharing my thought for general

Comment

• Graupelle11
      Graupelle11 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been checking out this thread since the event started, to see if there's an entry that's worthy of my like. The submitted entries so far are great but...there's just one problem. The mechanics clearly said "Imagine the Green Dragon was turned into a girl/boy" , but all I see is a bunch of adult looking dudes, and pervy looking chicks with oversized bewbs. Seriously people? Is this how you imagine a girl/boy? My point is maybe more likes with come, if the participants actually know how to follow the simple instruction. And by the way, the green dragon is suppose to be fierce, not seductive lol.
      Last edited by Graupelle11; 05-04-2018, 05:35 AM.

• MeshPolygon
      MeshPolygon commented
      Editing a comment
      there is only a handful of active forumers here. I think most of us arent into this much. To make us vote, draw some connections to us, draw our attention, or pull off a superb jaw dropping drawing that would leave us awestruck, ~_^

good luck btw.

• jphakpindg
      jphakpindg commented
      Editing a comment
      I even seeing "Reserved Entries" with likes already even though there's no submissions left O.O
      Hahaha xD Sad Life </3

IGN: Naxsu

A Loli dragon. Tricked by Karahan into sleep. Now she wakes up with fury. Haha

Her height is close to ruina; not taller tho.
    Last edited by Naxsu; 05-03-2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

IGN: rin194

Click image for larger version

Name:	DN green dragon rin194.png
Views:	125
Size:	271.4 KB
ID:	134643

Comment

• Graupelle11
        Graupelle11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Finally, a decent entry. It has the fierce look, and mostly it is a legit boy/girl.
        For those who still don't get it, boy/girl means that your drawing should be o should look like a kid.

• IJumpUJump
        IJumpUJump commented
        Editing a comment
        this one is actually pretty good. i really like the fire and ice hands as well as that One-eyed Scythe that probably symbolizes the kraken in gdn's raid.

IGN: SeleneM00n
      Here's my version of female green dragon o3o
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ruru; 05-11-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

IGN: ShockLatte
        Good Luck everyone!

Comment

RESERVED q​​​​

Comment

IGN: Gazback

My girl version of Green Dragon Karahan. This will be my first time submitting a work for an event. It's a quiet thrilling and fun experience to be sure.. I learned a lot... Any likes to support her is greatly appreciated.
            She's slowly getting corrupted. Only you can save her. Thank you very much!

You can check the making process of this drawing through my ARTSTATION ACCOUNT.
            Last edited by Gazback; 05-20-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

ign: Mistique00

my drawing is inspired by a mix of karahan, and the green dragon itself ♡

materials used (if you're curious idk):
              ♡ canson watercolor paper (200 gsm)
              ♡ prang 8 pan semi-moist watercolors
              ♡ marvy uchida drawing pen (0.2 and 0.3)
              ♡ also generic white acrylic paint

please do like it if you like it hihi ♡ and if you're extra lovely and interested in my art, check out my art instagram for more of this stuff, hopefully in the future : @v___dr (that's 3 underscores ( ・ิω・ิ))

or click the link below ♡

https://www.instagram.com/v___dr/
              Last edited by vaedaa; 05-08-2018, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Reserved~~~

Comment

Please Like !!! <3

Girl Green Dragon

IGN : xtellersx

Comment

IGN:asdfghjkj

Last edited by AlbertSacsi; 05-09-2018, 01:33 AM.

Comment

warded - warded - warded

Comment

Graupelle11 I believe "girl/boy" was used vaguely and the character doesn't have to strictly be child-like, so don't be so quick to dismiss someone's entry just because they look like adults. It's supposed to be an humanization of Green Dragon Kujata like what Geraint, Argenta, Iona, Rubinart and Aisha are. Perhaps Tasha can further clarify.

Comment

• Graupelle11
                          Graupelle11 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Like you said, it was vaguely stated; and, I'm commenting and judging base on how I interpreted it. If it is about humanization, then "a person" would be a better term to use.

• huzaaart
                          huzaaart commented
                          Editing a comment
                          hmm... I believe when you use "/" it means "OR" and "&" it means "AND" @,.@
                          and me think there is no specified Age if he/she a Kid/Teen/Adult not Old(cuz Dragons are immortal xD)
                          Last edited by huzaaart; 05-13-2018, 07:38 PM.

SibyI xzedra123 CarlyBerry M26 yueruchi e5q37 rin194 Ruru

Check your links and attachments, users seem to see "Invalid File Specified"
                        Last edited by Verbena; 05-10-2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• M26
                          M26 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I re edit my post 2x and the image pop up just fine ?? But yea i try to open yueruchi files and shows that it's invalid file specified..

• M26
                          M26 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm trying to Re post my work but it seems that i can't post anything at all it says that unapproved ??
                      Working...
                      X