Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Winner Announcement!] [Closed SEA_GM Event] You Are My Candy!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Winner Announcement!] [Closed SEA_GM Event] You Are My Candy!

Hello, heroes! [GM]Loren here~
    I am so glad and moved many players participated with love and interest in this event T0T!!

As we promised, happy to announce the event winner list!
    The event reward will be delivered on 22nd October.

♥Congratulations!! >3<~♥

* Event Winner (IGN)

LynsBlade
    7DyingWish
    Valtheran

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SEA_GM EVENT :: You Are My Candy!]

Trick or Treat!
    October GM Event is here to celebrate Halloween!!

Who is your NPC you want to give candy on Halloween?
    If you leave a screenshot with the reason, hearty gift will be yours!

[Participation Example]

Click image for larger version  Name:	SEA_GM_Screenshot.png Views:	2 Size:	658.2 KB ID:	165916

IGN: [GM]Loren

For this Halloween, I want to give my candy to Xiaolong, an eternal teacher.
    Because he must be tired of teaching disciple so he needs some sugar definitely.

[Event Date]

From 14th October 2019, 10:30 AM - 21st October 2019, 09:30 AM (GMT+8)

: The event page will open and close in time for the event.

[The Number of Event Winners]

3 winners

[Event Reward Info & Details]

Please refer to the October event notice by clicking the below link.

https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/394#6

[NOTE]

- Rewards will be given per account basis and sent out to the Special Storage.

- Every account is only eligible to win once and the name of your character and the NPC must be clearly shown in the screenshot.

- Not allowed to participate on behalf of other players.

- Event winner announcement will be posted in the event forum comment section.

- Only the English language is allowed for this time event.

- Inappropriate IGN (In-Game Name) might not be eligible to receive the rewards.

- Players who use language that encourages disputes, such as profanity or verbal abuse, may be sanctioned. (Ref. No: DN-COM-02)

- GM's decision is final.

Happy Halloween, everyone!

EYEDENTITY GAMES

​​​​​​ 
    Attached Files

IGN:LynsBlade

She always telling me she gonna give me a candy but she already ate it. This Halloween I want to gave Master Sorceress Stela more candy it looks like this ones her favorite..

Attached Files
    Last edited by Lynsblade; 10-13-2019, 07:59 PM.
    IGN: LynsBlade (IMPACTOR)

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations!! You are selected as the winner of this event!~♥

IGN: Alnitack

I'll give all my sweets to Kathy, for I always like her stories.

Last edited by Mintacka; 10-14-2019, 03:57 AM.

Comment

IGN:RedGaming9

I wanna give my special candy to Irine. Since the start of dragon nest, she was there guiding and motivating adventurers like me and always cares for us. Through this day, she's still doing the best she can to guide new adventurers.

Comment

IGN> 12RoN20

For this Halloween, I want to give my candy to Blacksmith Berlin
        Because he must be tired of enhance repair and craft our item and Equipments for our journey so he needs some sugar definitely.

Comment

IGN: YellowMons (with L)

I want to give my candies to the great leader and King, Cassius of Saint haven because he is a kind Knight and a great inspiration for the young warriors of lagendia ♥

Comment

IGN: Sunstars93

For this Halloween, I want to give my candy to Ticket Agent Sorene. Because she must be tired of being a Ticket Agent 24hours daily and sending a lot of people to other places.

Comment

IGN: Bjolne

Johan, with his tall stature and piercing blue eyes, might not be the first to come into mind when you think of kind. Yet he is exactly that. His every greeting to me is a prayer to the Goddess, and despite our clear absence of a blood connection he does not hesitate to call me brother.

Master Cleric Johan is more than his occupation. He is my comrade, my friend. One who wishes Her mercy upon an Assassin such as me, and he who, via his letters, reminds me that I am always within his thoughts. If I had to choose just one person to gift candies to, then it would be him.
              Last edited by raisu; 10-14-2019, 07:07 AM.

Comment

I would like to give candies to the Royal guard(s) in Saint Haven. Without their protection Saint Haven wouldn't be safe.

Also, even though they're not strong compared to us [heroes] they still did their best fighting mobs from Overlord camps and protecting us when the Black Dragon attacked in Saint Haven. A little gratitude and a little candy wouldn't hurt as to say thanks for helping us and protecting us. (And look he seems amused with my dance hahah)

IGN: Fruell

Comment

IGN:MegaLight4

I want to give my candy to Trainer Lindsay because I love riding horses (both in-game and in real life) and I find her pretty cute. It seems that Lindsay is a horse lover too so I think that we will have a good tandem together and we will share our candies to our favorite horses.

Comment

IGN: Chrysanyaa

I want to give my candy to Irene, thicc NPC.
                    Because she's thicc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) OwO

Comment

I want Daisy to have a candy
                      even though she verbally calls me an idiot
                      I still like lol- i mean I like Daisy so I would like to give her candy

IGN: peln

Comment

IGN: 7DyingWish

For this Halloween, I want to give my candy to loffy the Beggar..
                        i want to give the sweet candy to loffy so he well be happy for this Halloween

Comment

• Admin
                          Admin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Congratulations!! You are selected as the winner of this event!~♥

IGN : MickeyChen

I gave my candy to Unkempt Kid, kids like candy don't they? definitely lol

Attached Files
                        Last edited by Mickey; 10-15-2019, 10:34 PM.

Comment

IGN : AkihitoDXD

For This Season I`d Like to give A lot`s Of candy To this Poor Children.
                          Halloween Event is for Kid`s who seek for joy and Fun and i feel bad for kids who did`nt even Eat or have Some Candy this Season.
                          GIVE THEM SOME CANDY.
                          Thank you and Happy Halloween . ^_^ Enjoy Your Holly day
                          Last edited by akihito; 10-15-2019, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X