Acrobat Spiral Kick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acrobat Spiral Kick

Did they remove the little knock up at the end of spiral kick? It feels so different without it. This is for the non-EX version.

This was such a basic tool for pvp. I noticed it immediately. Now, you have to get the level 6 willow kick or risk dropping a combo. I don't even understand why they would change something so basic. With no iframe and no lift this skill is just completely useless now.
    Spell Damage +1.
    Battlecry: Draw a Card.

Comment

Yes, they removed it. You can eagle dive during spiral kick and willow kick now tho, so uh.. yay?

Comment

• Azure
        Azure commented
        Editing a comment
        wow, you really can. Well, nevermind.

Oh I didn't even realize that. Thanks for pointing that out lol. It doesn't seem too bad now

Comment

Originally posted by Azure View Post
        This was such a basic tool for pvp. I noticed it immediately. Now, you have to get the level 6 willow kick or risk dropping a combo. I don't even understand why they would change something so basic. With no iframe and no lift this skill is just completely useless now.
        For PvP, (assuming you're playing windwalker) you can still combo with the blooming kick lift at the end of spiral kick to continue your combos, I kind of personally find that more beneficial than the old spiral kick ex lift.
        (Reference new spiral kick ex passive description)

But, for tempest I haven't really noticed much difference as i can still carry my combo from spiral kick > willow kick :L
        Last edited by Sen; 10-04-2016, 08:58 AM.

Comment

yeah i realized it when i first used it and i havent played for months lol. and OP meant the non ex version there is a slight lift at the end that used to be there but now it isnt. but hey we can kickshot into ssk and that is more than enough compensation for me!!!

Comment

Working...
          X