Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Eyedentity: Please stop nerfing Warden/Artillery class and boost this great class.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Eyedentity: Please stop nerfing Warden/Artillery class and boost this great class.

Please stop nerfing Warden or Artillery and boost this awesome class.

I have seen the weakness of this class and it's awakening skills are useless. It is not OP as sniper's.

Why nerf or hate a class that you made, when some people love this class?

Please boost this class and fix the skill bugs and also the damage bug.

Err, Awakenings are pretty good. And if you have not noticed, theres an Op class everywhere. For sorc's pyro's absolutely double if not triple the dps of the others -_-.

Comment

• cleanlove2
      cleanlove2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you even artillery user? if not please don't reply here

Originally posted by cleanlove View Post
    Please stop nerfing Warden or Artillery and boost this awesome class.

I have seen the weakness of this class and it's awakening skills are useless. It is not OP as sniper's.

Why nerf or hate a class that you made, when some people love this class?

Please boost this class and fix the skill bugs and also the damage bug.
    uhm. I'm not sure what you're talking about but Snipers got the WORST**** awakening of all the archers. They did receive buffs in DPS from their awakenings, don't get me wrong, but the other classes received HUGE buffs from their new skills. People across DN Sea forums also say that it's WW > Tempest > Warden > Sniper. All snipers got was a skill to increase windshot cast time, an extra i-frame, and a huge change in gameplay that makes their less windshot reliant. However, I do believe it will be harder to maximize damage output on a warden than it will be on sniper, but it's definitely not true that Wardens have been nerfed.
    Hey player, do you know what time it is? (◕‿◕✿)

Comment

Originally posted by ItzADino View Post
      Err, Awakenings are pretty good. And if you have not noticed, theres an Op class everywhere. For sorc's pyro's absolutely double if not triple the dps of the others -_-.
      you make me want to make a pyro xD
      Nekavrad - Lvl 90 Inquisitor(soon 93) - Member of BOOOMPANES

Comment

m meow?
        wardens get a much better awakening than snipers. snipers are considered to be the worst among archers post awakening.
        sniper awakening actives are sliding shot (which is a utility/evasion skill thats not meant for dpsing) and camouflage (which does not have direct dmg, but simply make windshot animation go faster). all the siege skills are useless besides siege roa, and its been proven that siege roa dpsing is still lower than windshot dpsing. so yea...
        if anything, they should prob buff awakened sniper instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekavrad View Post

you make me want to make a pyro xD
          Nooo >:C make an IW/CM. Cooler af >:l

Comment

Not sure if this is troll but like the others said after awakening wardens are actually pretty good honestly im a little glad snipers got a bad awakening cuz now people might actually consider wardens for raiding again

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Comment

• cleanlove2
              cleanlove2 commented
              Editing a comment
              actually sniper don't need an attacking ACTIVE skills because their old damage skills are super high and siege stance is only 3 sec cd now and not only that windshot that damage like an ult. plus rain of showers. and those awakening passive skills were might for PVP i think for snipers. I saw a videos on youtube lvl 93 sniper can cleared nest faster than artillery.

flashback of 80cap autokick sniper

Comment

As others already stated above, the awakening warden is really good. PvE and PvP wise, I'd really like to see more of them come back!

Hostage
              Fashion Nest Ambassador
              PvE Failure || TheCatsEye

Comment

flashback to when I was expected to be main DPS in Volcano Nest and disappointed everyone with 40 min VN Abyss clear...
                Hey player, do you know what time it is? (◕‿◕✿)

Comment

......Are you serious right now?
                  Warden awakening is op in practice and on paper. Really. Its a 1520%x9 nuke in practice. Which adds up to, with the 40% fd buff we recieve 19,680% on a 5s cooldown if your geared.
                  They are by far, the strongest of the four archers if your geared. However. They are also the weakest if you arent geared.
                  Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Comment

Just some issues to look out for: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...g-detailsinfo/
                    Some SEA players have found bugs regarding the Awakening for this class, so it would be good to check and verify in-game after the transfer to see if we'll have the same issues they're having.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquamarine View Post
                      Just some issues to look out for: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...g-detailsinfo/
                      Some SEA players have found bugs regarding the Awakening for this class, so it would be good to check and verify in-game after the transfer to see if we'll have the same issues they're having.
                      Alot of those bugs while they do happen, hardly ever cause issues, in KDN. Atleast, they dont happen enough to harm dps, anyways. And were actually fixed, in kdn.
                      FD buff thing, while they dont apply to stats, do increase dmg still.
                      Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiyunne View Post

Alot of those bugs while they do happen, hardly ever cause issues, in KDN. Atleast, they dont happen enough to harm dps, anyways. And were actually fixed, in kdn.
                        FD buff thing, while they dont apply to stats, do increase dmg still.
                        I have to agree here I have been playing on KDN with the awakening for awhile now and most of those problems I dont see often enough to harm my dps so I wouldnt take that to heart just because SEA's awakened warden is buggy doesnt mean we will get the same one and even if we did it wont be a permanent thing and still doesnt mean they are a bad dps or worse than sniper.

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Comment

Awakened Swift Shot: Upon hitting enemies with Swift Shot Cyclone Harpoon does damage.

This awakening skill called Awakened Swift Shot is really the problem.

For goodness sake it's Cyclone Harpoon is a awakening Active skill not some old skills of Artillery. It should NOT get any awakened PASSIVE skill. This is really the evidence that you are nerfing this artillery class and you need to STOP.

They gave Artillery this useless passive skill (Awakened Swift Shot).
                          Who would make an awakening passive skill for an awakened ACTIVE SKILL??? Sniper don't have an awakened passive skill for any awaken Active skills.....

Change this stupid idea please.

Awakened Swift Shot is a stupid idea ever.

You just pick whatever skill that you want to awaken and I noticed the skills you awakened are terrible skills at least for artillery class.

You gave sniper a new tumble.... which DOES NOT make any sense to awaken it. Why don't you give that new tumble to artillery class as well for fairness cause Artillery does needs mobility also.

This awakening skills has NO RULE or ORDER. IT IS BASED ON THE DEVELOPER's or Player's interests! and Ya I noticed this based on the awakening skills you made on especially sniper and gladiator. You kept on modifying Sniper's siege stance.

Can you change the number of arrows of Detonating arrow in PVP? it's currently 2 arrows which is really stupid when it supposed to be 3 I mean THREE ARROWS.

But I find detonating arrows useless cause it doesn't deal a lot of damage comparing it to other classes's lvl 50 skills.

Here's my suggestion replace this detonating arrow into ARROW TURRETS like the ones in citadel of erosion but even better because this is a class. And please keep the Artillery's arrows color PINK not purple because Color Pink as color skill effect is very unique color since not a lot of classes has this color in their skill effects. Purple does not look good for Artillery. So it must be pure PINK.

skill that needs to be modify is Cannonade's mark when its about to fall in PVP players can see when the stupid slow Cannonade about to fall and they can dodge it.

The only person who should see the mark of Cannonade is the user.

I hope eyedentity reads this, thank you for being DN NA publisher.
                          Last edited by cleanlove2; 09-27-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X