How to hit windshot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to hit windshot?

Ive never been able to to get the 16 ticks and i know im using windshot cause my bar decreases but it just becomes a regular charged shot and goes through the target

Are you holding down left click when activating charged shot?
    It cannot be used in siege stance. What would you mean by bar decreasing? The arrow counter?

Comment

Originally posted by Articbear1999 View Post
      Ive never been able to to get the 16 ticks and i know im using windshot cause my bar decreases but it just becomes a regular charged shot and goes through the target
      Could be a issue with lag, sometimes lag happens and causes it to go straight though the target, do you get a single tick or is it no ticks? How fast is it charging? It should be longer than a normal charge shot. Most likely a lag issue since I've seen it happen to me, I've done the whole charge animation and had it come out as a normal charge shot before.

Using charge shot is 2 ticks on one target and wouldn't pierce in siege stance so I doubt it's that.

Comment

Yea its when i hold charged shot outsidw of siege that it justs keeps going like a regular shot

Comment

This happens to me as well quite often, my damage would be much more greater if windshot would work right everytime.

Comment

Nvm figured it out i dont hold left click long enough

Comment

Working...
            X