Any sniper guides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any sniper guides?

I just made a new char and currently going for the sniper 2nd job. I just want to know a few things.

1. Whats a good skill tree build
    2. What stat should i focus and dragon gem enhancements to get
    3. Plates? 3 stats to look for
    4. Any good snipers out there can please show their build or lead us into a good one

Thanks

For playstyle tips: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...what-to-expect

There's also a skill build in there, but you can alter it depending on what you like.

For plates, you want to make sure you have basically everything except wise and mystical.

For gems, get agility ones. You can get agi with vit or agi with crit depending on which you feel you need. Vit to be safer, crit for more damage.
    Last edited by Toby; 10-19-2016, 09:53 PM.
    Hey player, do you know what time it is? (◕‿◕✿)

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post

There's also a skill build in there, but you can alter it depending on what you like.

For plates, you want to make sure you have basically everything except wise and mystical.

For gems, get agility ones. You can get agi with vit or agi with crit depending on which you feel you need. Vit to be safer, crit for more damage.
      Wao i thought all archers are int characters. I guess i was wrong ;/

Comment

Originally posted by Mykaela View Post

Wao i thought all archers are int characters. I guess i was wrong ;/
        You're only 3/4 wrong, gramps!

Comment

You're only 3/4 wrong, gramps!
          3/5...

poor sh...

Comment

Originally posted by Fox Says Meow~ View Post

3/5...

poor sh...
            Oh.... rip SH.

Comment

But in general in which priority should i get my stats

phys dmg
              agi
              crit
              hp

Sorry but i have really no idea with snipers.

Thank you and the guide is a really big help with in depth tactics with both styles (RoA and WS)

Comment

Originally posted by Fuse View Post

But in general in which priority should i get my stats

phys dmg
                agi
                crit
                hp

Sorry but i have really no idea with snipers.

Thank you and the guide is a really big help with in depth tactics with both styles (RoA and WS)
                Agi > Phys dmg > Vit > Crit is what I think you should prioritize. You get more phys dmg per agility if you run full agi gems/windswept crest, especially with the spiritual focus to boost agi by 50%. And since you get so much agi, your crit should naturally be high, which makes it's required focus and priority lower, so you should get vit instead.

Comment

If your crit is about 58% in town without any crit stat enhancing stuff (No fierce things, so basically 58% crit from purely agi, accessories, and innate stats), you would have max crit (89%) after your two buffs (Fury of the Owl, +10%; Spiritual Focus, +50% Agi). I guess that opens up like 1 slot each in your talismans and crests.

This is why Vit > Crit Gems, because you can somewhat counter the fact that you are squishy as hell and since after you get enough agi, you wouldn' need any crit.
                  However, if you feel like you won't get hit often, then crit is better in a sense, since you get crit dmg too, which raises the multiplier for when you get crits.

If you have the funds to, I would suggest converting to an element, but only if after converting you still have 100k dmg+.
                  Level 95 Sniper ~Nancekku~ ChibiDN Traitor

Comment

Working...
                  X