Post your Archer gameplay videos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Archer gameplay videos!

Like the title says. Post your Archer gameplay videos in this thread. Whether it's solo, in a party or whatever.

I'll start out with one just going through a basic nest with my Tempest. After playing Awakened Tempest for a few weeks I'm pretty much in love with the gameplay of it! Still need to improve in some aspects and get better at reacting with Untouchable.

Guess i'll post my Warden here kinda old. I've been playing Warden for a long time and also played a lot of the awakened warden before transfer so i'm mostly familiar with the class and I personally love it so much fun

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Comment

Just cc'd to warden from sniper. I think I do slightly less dmg but thats because I lost alot of 3rd agi ~no regrets

Is frag arrow glitched? It keep hitting the ground even when I aim up

Comment

• Toby
        Toby commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you're left clicking right when you cast frag arrow and it spreads?

• Mochi
        Mochi commented
        Editing a comment
        yup I found out xD

well here's my tkn hc solo from a little while ago. Could've done it a bit faster I think since I fumbled or lost focus at some points especially the first boss:

Comment

2nd solo attmempt, still died b/c of stupidity.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/169056106855923712/230430581769502732/Yeunsig.png

I give up

Comment

Wasn't going to post this as it was supposed to be a quality test (no edit/music and so on, pretty boring!). But since I don't think I'm going to make any more videos due to the really long upload times (horrible internet ) and the general performance drop from recording, I figured why not.

IDN Norm.

Comment

Working...
          X