Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tempest Level 93 Skill Builds and Combos/Rotations - Share yours here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tempest Level 93 Skill Builds and Combos/Rotations - Share yours here.

Edit: Need to have Twin Shot at 16 for Awakening skill. So I just took off one 1 point on kickshot since I got +1 from costume weapon and it's not really a big dps skill.
    Currently this is what I'm thinking of going with:

Nothing too special. What do you think? https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea

As for combos and rotations I have been eyeing the ones using Spirit Boost from this thread: http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-44732593-1-1.html

There's also a video of them demonstrating these at the first boss of Typhoon Krag Nest at the bottom of the OP. I'll have to experiment myself once we get the update, but going through the ones above seems good.

edit: Looking at the video...Spirit Boost should be ready again shortly after the last set of skills.
    Last edited by Tortellini; 10-28-2016, 04:03 PM.

You dont really need to max mental fortitude (max mp increase). with lvl 1 mental fortitude and lvl 3 attuned mind (mp recovery) it took me several minutes of pure skill spam to run out of mp. the only nest you should even be spending long enough to run out of mp at a single boss would be idn, and you wont be spamming your skills in idn since theres plenty of mechs to do. on top of that, every healer has a way to heal mp (physician's heal shower ex, saint's heal relic ex, and light bringer's chakra heal) so you should never worry about your mp skills.

i dont know enough about the awakening update to know the best combos/rotations, but ill be trying out the ones shown in that picture. i also will be adding a section to my guide for combos once ive played awakening enough.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanD View Post
      You dont really need to max mental fortitude (max mp increase). with lvl 1 mental fortitude and lvl 3 attuned mind (mp recovery) it took me several minutes of pure skill spam to run out of mp. the only nest you should even be spending long enough to run out of mp at a single boss would be idn, and you wont be spamming your skills in idn since theres plenty of mechs to do. on top of that, every healer has a way to heal mp (physician's heal shower ex, saint's heal relic ex, and light bringer's chakra heal) so you should never worry about your mp skills.

i dont know enough about the awakening update to know the best combos/rotations, but ill be trying out the ones shown in that picture. i also will be adding a section to my guide for combos once ive played awakening enough.
      Hmm, yeah I suppose. I'm not too sure where to put those few extra points in the first tree though besides Twin Shot.

Comment

• SeanD
        SeanD commented
        Editing a comment
        Turns out i was wrong, twin shot lvl 16 is required in order to get awakening skill

I think I have almost the same build, except I took one point out of the mana stuff (either one is fine) and put it into twin shot to hit level 16 (not that it really makes a big difference).
      Hey player, do you know what time it is? (◕‿◕✿)

Comment

Hmm, so it seems they like to use AC-Upper after an AC-PS, instead of another AC-PS.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquamarine View Post
          Hmm, so it seems they like to use AC-Upper after an AC-PS, instead of another AC-PS.
          It's likely for balancing Current consumption. AC-PS > AC-Upper consumes 80 while two AC-PS consumes 100. It's hard to tell in the video, but I'm guessing the Current generation from Spirit Boost wouldn't be able to keep up if you opted to use two AC-PS for each set of skill combinations. They can do all the skills in the image in order under spirit boost without really stopping.

Comment

• Lamian
            Lamian commented
            Editing a comment
            AC-Upper doesn't use any current. You can't chain two AC-PS in a row in the same AC triggering period, so instead you can stick an AC-Upper in between.

Ok apparently you need Twin Shot at 16 for one of the passives, so I changed my build. Hard to get used to the new playstyle lol, but the new skills are fun.

Somehow I was able to max all the MP skills too.
          Last edited by Tortellini; 10-06-2016, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Toby
            Toby commented
            Editing a comment
            Swift shot?

My bad meant to say twin shot lol.

Comment

My tempest build

16sp required for twinshot. dumped 1 more sp into twinshot to reach 45 sp. Grabbed moonkick for quick descents. No wisdom of the owl bc agi class, so high crit anyway.
            1 leftover sp for idk...

Comment

• Skiptrace
              Skiptrace commented
              Editing a comment
              Would a build like this work for PvP or do you need Cyclone for PvP?

• Contemporary
              Contemporary commented
              Editing a comment
              You would need multi shot for PvP, is the first issue I'd say. No, it wouldn't work for PvP. I'll post my PvP build for you, and I'll post a PvP/PvE hybrid that I would use, if I had to, in case u don't have dual skills.

A quick burst rotation starting from around 70-100 AC:

Spirit boost -> marionette -> cancel from first hit into kick shot -> cancel into normal punch smash -> untouchable -> .punch smash -> .hurricane upper -> .punch smash

Comment

This is the build I would use for 1v1 strictly with 10 leftover sp just for you (12sp if u decide to make cyclone kick 11 instead of 13)
              Archer Tree
              16 TwinShot - required
              6 Willow kick - Bc lvl 6 boost
              Multi Shot - SA Break
              Magic Arrow - Staggering opponent's when they use their get-up attack, or staggering in general
              Attuned Mind - At 1 to let u adjust accordingly with the leftover sp. I think 1 is at least required
              Wisdom of the Owl - Burst dmg. You can get rid of this if you want for more sp. Doesn't suit some people's playstyle.
              Rage of Owl - Free crit
              High Spin Kick - use sp to get it if you want
              Other stuff in archer tree - self-explanatory

Acro Tree
              15 Kick Shot - (+1) from costume weapon, or use sp to push to 16 if no costume wep, or use sp to max
              1 Marionette - Sp is better off somewhere else
              15 Somersault Dance - Get a tech accessory and push it to 16
              13 Furious Winds - Damage
              8 Blooming - Stun
              13 Cyclone Kick - You could push this down to 11 for 2 more sp if you want. Damage
              Max Chain Tumble and Max Butterfly Float - Cooldown reduced per level
              1 Nature's Rage - Just to tap into tempest tree

Tempest Tree
              Everything bc dmg and utility. No class master 2 because not using ulti in a 1v1

Awakening
              No Wind of Recovery bc the heal is miniscule.
              No Spirit Boost awakening bc not even using spirit boost.

Skiptrace

Comment

• Skiptrace
                Skiptrace commented
                Editing a comment
                Alright. Looking at where I can throw SP at, I think Magic Arrow might not be a bad option since it makes it slightly better. Past that I'm not really sure where to put SP. Also, PvP has no blacklist anymore, so 1v1 Ulti is perfectly fine.

Edit: I also don't have the money for a Dual Build right now since i'm a broke college student. (They really should go the DFO route and make Skill Resets free for everyone always and lower the costume prices, you'd get more sales per person with lower prices, meaning more income overall.)

Here's the hybrid PvE-PvP build I would use if I had to Skiptrace
              Lv15 kickshot with costume wep = 16

Comment

Not really a combo or rotation, but if I'm just doing dungeons trying to clear mobs I'll mostly spam AC Furious Winds which has much more range than what the animation shows.

Comment

Is that running skill necessary for Acros? I actually didn't even know we had it until I was on an alt and looking at the skills lol... I've just been getting around with Butterfly Float and Chain Tumble as usual...

Comment

• XFyre
                    XFyre commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's definitely useful since it's more or less as fast as bfloat spam without having to keep using it plus where are you going to throw the SP anyway?

is rotation in image in op the best or most optimal? just want to know if theres other rotation u can do that may be better.

Comment

Working...
                  X