Is SH really that bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is SH really that bad?

Everywhere I look I see people bashing on SH. I really enjoy the class, but if the damage is that bad, am I better off switching to Windwalker?
    Last edited by Elite3141; 12-16-2016, 03:40 AM.

Who cares whether or not it's bad?
    It's one of the most entertaining classes to play in the game, imo!

Every class gets its spot in the limelight eventually. Just keep that in mind.

Comment

Note that you can't class change to or from SH (or DA, or the upcoming arch heretic/black mara) if that was what you meant by switch.
      It's fine to make and gear multiple chars if you like/play them all; I have all 5 archers (although I haven't really played sniper/SH recently) and can to a decent degree share stuff between them, SH and WW specifically would only really be able to share a quiver and potentially a synth costume though.
      Stat pics!
      SwiftTyphoon | Sparrow
      TurtleDove | Seagull

Comment

This cap is all about gears tho. Peharps she aint in a good position in dps charts, but who cares? XD play the class you enjoy more, and if u r willing to create another class, i would suggest another INT based one, so u can share the gears among them c:

Also, Sh received a Buff on Jan 5th, so she will rise her dps a lot from current one.

Aerial Wild Shot:
        Per hit: 70% > 128%
        Massive Holy Arrow: 846% > 1542%

Arrow Storm:
        284% > 1020%

Deluge Bolt:
        568% > 802%

Rising Wind:
        2024% > 4910%

Blast Zone (ulti):
        6025% > 10764%
        Last edited by Arctiic; 01-08-2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X