Silver Hunter in 95 Cap ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Hunter in 95 Cap ~

Just a quick couple of questions... does SH do a lot of damage in 95cap? Is it worth maining, or is it a class with not much DPS... Is it like A-S rank?
    Thank you ~~~

I would advise you play whichever class you like honestly, classes receive various buffs and nerfs.... but to answer your question, Yes I would say it is A tier.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

The new class mastery 3 gives SH a bit of extra burst damage which is always welcomed. It also provides some extra air-time and lift making flying a bit easier. Just need to get used to using it as sometimes you may be too high in the air and whiff a bunch of stuff...

Comment

• Louisa ♥
        Louisa ♥ commented
        Editing a comment
        o if you're too high in the sky your attacks are out of range? O ___O"

• Nogarde
        Nogarde commented
        Editing a comment
        Kind of, you can only aim so far down with some skills so enemies who are too far down and too close are easy to miss, but more importantly the primary damage skill of SH (arrow storm) does a total of 8 hits at close range, but after a set distance breaks off into a set of 5 bolts that track the nearest enemy and hit them. but losing those 3 hits is a good chunk of your DPS gone. so although its a ton of fun to fly high (and most room wipe mechs like failing pillars at Kyranos in Volc nest can be dodged with enough height) you DPS is sure to suffer if you go up too much.

Side note if you do decide to main SH (like myself ^-^) note that currently both Monkey Roll and Razor Wind are bugged. when cast from the air they plant your hitbox on the ground under you and you can eat stomps from 40 feet in the air which can cause hair pulling fustration at times.

• Louisa ♥
        Louisa ♥ commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohh I see... Sometimes I also teleport to the ground because of lag ahahaha. Oh also, just wondering if it was possible to avoid doing mechs as you are flying?
    Working...
    X