Need Help with Raven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with Raven

I like Raven gameplay, but im wondering if having only theano gears will be sufficient for high lvl dungeons. Also can someone give me a skill build, dragon gems build, crest build, and talisman build? I am a total noob with builds so please someone help a brother out!

Theano gear is probably fine for high level dungeons assuming it's enhanced to a decent lvl. I'd stay away from IDN and TKN though (at least until you get everything else geared); but other nests you could probably get away with if you know what you're doing.

Check out this forum post here http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...ve-raven-build
    There's a few Raven builds in there that can probably give you an idea of what to build. I personally like Cipherel's the most, but I haven't played Raven that much. They also mentioned a few skill crests.

Dragon gems, you're going to want Windswept gems and Dark Attack gems I believe. As for the Windswept ones, only take as much vitality as you need. The rest should be critical.

As for regular crests, Windswept, Health, Offensive, Destructive, Fierce, Brutal, Life-Giving, Focus, Adorned, and Ultimate crests are the ones you're going to want to consider. Pick any combination of them to suit your needs.

Lastly, talismans, I'll try to organize them to the best of my ability so you can decide how to equip them yourself.
    Top priority: Dark Talisman, Destructive Talisman, Windswept Talisman, Ultimate Talisman
    2nd priority: Brutal Talisman, Health Talisman, Fierce Talisman
    3rd priority: Limit Talisman, Adorned Talisman
    4th priority: Sturdy Talisman, Life-Giving Talisman
    5th priority: Any Talisman not mentioned (these talismans can be ignored).

Comment

• Baykon
      Baykon commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry for late reply for i just got out of work... This is very detailed post thank you very much I couldnt ask for more!

Can't help much with Raven as I just made one as well, but Theano should be fine for normal and HC nests provided you can enhance them decently high and pay attention to red carpet attacks. I wouldn't focus so much on type of gear as I would on stat ranges. Some raids like RDN, groups want a stat range like 1.5 mil HP or 120k damage or something similar. If you can get the group's ideal stat range with say, Theano gears or Prophet or 3rd stats, then that should suffice. But in general, stat ranges for things like RDN are very hard to obtain without L-grades. However for TKN and such most groups don't care what you're geared in as long as you meet their ideal stat range. Hope this helped a bit and apologies if it sounded cluttered and confusing!
    Lewiel - Inquisitor
    LewieI (with an i) - Crusader

Comment

• Baykon
      Baykon commented
      Editing a comment
      I currently have 1.1m hp for him with 90k damage i think im almost there
Working...
X