Abyss Walker Help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyss Walker Help :)

Can someone give me a pve skills build for abyss walker and crests build as well. I'm new to the assasin class I really have no idea where to start lol Any help would be appreciate. Thank You And also skill rotations

Hey there, check out this forum post here: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...-walker-builds if you haven't already. There's a few posts in there that talk about how to build AWs.

This is the build I would personally use/recommend: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0---0--00--00

As for skill crests, Illusory Chakra Cooldown, Dark Line Damage, and Darkness Incarnate Cooldown plates are probably your most important 3 crests. The fourth can be up to you, but I would recommend, Nightfall Cooldown, Energetic Chakra heal amount increase or Cooldown, Night Burst Damage, or Illusion Strike Damage.

Rotations are pretty simple. Try to always have the Class Mastery 1 buff up at all times by using Illusion Strike or Dark Focus at least once every 10 seconds. Use Darkness Incarnate whenever you can. Also, be sure to try to have those two buffs before summoning your Shadow Clones or Pact of Azuna (Tabi) as they copy the current stats that you have (though you won't always be able to have Darkness Incarnate up when you can summon your clones, but definitely do it when you can). Nightfall, Illusory Chakra, and Dark Line are gonna be your 3 main attack skills. The rest are either for buffing, extra damage, or clearing mobs.

An example to start off a fight would be: Dark Focus (for buff) > Darkness Incarnate > Pact of Azuna > Summon Shadow > Illusion Strike > Nightfall > Illusory Chakra > Dark Line Ins > Dark Line > Illusion Strike/Dark Focus > Night Burst > Nether Burst > Illusory Chakra > Dark Line Ins > Illusion Strike/ Dark Focus >... and so on.

Hope this helps~
    Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 11-02-2016, 03:04 AM. Reason: Forgot a word

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Working...
      X