Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally broke 350k dmg, so I decided to post an update. Still need that gen ring!

Comment

Thought I'd update with these earrings on. Crit dmg still sux ;/ weaps are still +11

Last edited by Exassassin; 03-27-2017, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Got my second genesis ring today, so here comes a stat update. Incidentally, broke 400k dmg too. Just need to find 153 fd somewhere to max it for 93 cap. Over 100% fire att in field.

Last edited by Milo; 04-01-2017, 09:31 PM.

Comment

I'm now at 100% fd and broke 450k dmg. Lots of 3rd phys dmg talismans and evo idnls since last time. Not to mention conversion.

Last edited by Milo; 04-18-2017, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Psyt
            Psyt commented
            Editing a comment
            Jesus, I thought I was running out of things to make better at 110k max...

• Milo
            Milo commented
            Editing a comment
            You'll get there with time. I've been playing for years and have amassed a small fortune, which I basically spend immediately on whatever is the best equipment at the time.

It looks like most of you are opting for strength instead of agility. Is there a reason why? Are the L grade items so loaded with crit that you're already maxed?

Comment

• Young
            Young commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly /10c

Broke 500k dmg while maintaining 100% fd 93 cap! I think I'm basically done until rudn now.

Comment

Where them sins at

Comment

Working...
            X