Abyss Walker 95 Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyss Walker 95 Cap

Swift Cut worth leveling/using w/ class mastery 3? If it is then how would the build look? Pls help me

Here's a skeleton build for AWs https://sea.dnmaze.com/2.3.1/238/#/a...-0-00-----0--0.
    As you can see, you basically have to put Swift Cut at 11. The Assassin skill tree requires 45 sp to be spent there and Swift Cut is now the best thing to put sp into there.
    However, Swift Cut is only increasing by a factor of 7 (600%). At level 11, it's only going to do 1211% every 6 seconds. This damage/dps alone does not surpass any other AW type skill's damage/dps. The main thing is that it's a way for Nether Burst to do an increased amount of damage quickly without sacrificing damage elsewhere. I only think Swift Cut should be used every time you use Nether Burst rather than spamming Swift Cut off cooldown. This adds up to an additional 1050% (20% of Nether Burst's damage) from the 2 charging attack hits.
    So, each time you do Nether Burst, it'd be 2422% 2 Swift Cuts + Nether Burst * 1.20 (20% more damage) instead of just a Nether Burst.

Comment

• heaart
      heaart commented
      Editing a comment
      I see! This swift cut buff had a me a lil confused. Thanks so much!
Working...
X