Guardian PVE help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian PVE help?

Hi, can someone help me figure out a pve build for the highest DPS guard, and sort of explain the playstyle?
    thanks.

Well here's ur bare minimum for dps guard
    https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/kdn...-0-00-----0--0

(Oh I accidentally level sliding step to 2 but I'm too lazy to change it, so just keep that skill at 1)

Cleric tree u need 45 sp so you can level holy kick to 11, or max mp or whatever skills you want

for paladin tree you can level a sader skill or get conviction aura or max provoke, whatever u want

if ur familiar with parry from swordmaster class or hornets touch from lancer class then you're gonna be block timer touch master. Ur dps is reliant on how well timed u Stance stuff, with cleric block acting as free sustained damage. You're gonna be staring the boss in the eye a lot. Debuff wth armor break, filler dmg with shield charge

btw this is after awakening. rite now guards do the same thing as outlined above but the cds are longer and armor break isn't a debuff/shield charge don't do much dmg, and you actually use smite as dps
    Last edited by ceruulean; 10-03-2016, 12:55 PM.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

My current build for guardian and i will explain how i play. (Note this will change once Awakening comes out for guardian)

Skill Build - https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0---0--00--00

- The basics you want to get down is trying to proc your passive by blocking the enemies attack. Once you proc it you gain a 20% boost in to physical damage. The way I proc Passive is usually using stance of faith. Stance of Faith gives you 10 graces(Bubble stacks) keeping 10 stacks gives you a Str and Int boost for 2% for 1 grace which in total is 20% increase to both Str and Int for 10 stacks.

-When you notice your passive is active you are free to start using your DPS rotation. The rotation I prefer doing is Falling Angel>Divine Ascension(many times as you can) When I use my Divine Ascensions I tend to also get blocks in to keep up my stacks of graces I have> Smite > (Note once you proc your passive it goes on a 20 second cool down)

- So basically In short you want to try to at least proc your passive then start using Falling angel and Divine Ascensions with smite as filler skill. When you see the enemy attack try to block as much of it as you can so you can get the graces so you can maintain your dps untill the cooldown of stance of faith. (Note using Divine Barrier will probably cause you to do less dps because you are using 2 stacks of your graces if you are able to maintain a good amount of stacks then it shouldn't be a problem.

-Plates
      The plates I use are Falling Angel CD, Smite Dmg, Divine Ascension Dmg, Heart of Glory Duration. The first 3 crest are probably the ones you need the last one can be anything.

If you got any more questions you can PM in game or here

Also Vahrheit Knows a lot more than me how well to get really good results in dps guardians.

Comment

Working...
      X