Inquisitor : Ask a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquisitor : Ask a question

Did this a while back. Thought about doing it again so here we go.

Do you have any inquisitor related questions? Post them here and I'll answer all of them as best as I can. I hope this catches on.

You can ask about builds, gear, gameplay, skill levels, sparking... anything that you feel is applicable to the class and I will answer to the best of my ability. I'm even willing to watch your gameplay videos and tell you where I feel you can improve on your gameplay.

I will try to be as thorough as possible but as concise as possible as well.

Ask!
    Discord : * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *#4267
    Main Character : Aelphaeis

in your opinion,despite the holy cross hitbox fix
    with the new consec holy cross/holy burst buff (400%/500%) respectively
    non-shared boosted holy cross/holy burtst cooldown
    all skills base dmg including cross and burst
    instant cross
    +50% int mastery
    dash added
    should upcoming patch be considered a buff or a nerf for inq overall ?:P
    Nekavrad - Lvl 90 Inquisitor(soon 93) - Member of BOOOMPANES

Comment

• Aelphaeis
      Aelphaeis commented
      Editing a comment
      Its a difficult question to answer.
      There is actually two patches upcoming. One that I expect we are getting at the server transfer and another which brings us to cleric awakenings.
      The patch that I expect at transfer is without a doubt a nerf. There are multiple changes but that are positive, but without doubt it is a nerf.

Whether or not you view the awakening patch as a nerf or a buff really depends on how you look at it. If you look at it as a means by which you compare its position among post awakened classes vs its position in 90 cap then awakening is a nerf. If you look at it as a measure of "can I do more damage now than I dealt before?" it is most definitely a buff.

I feel as if there were definitely a lot more post in this thread before...... Why do you have dublicates

Comment

• Aelphaeis
      Aelphaeis commented
      Editing a comment
      Forum was bugged that day and gave me an error, I reposted the thread because I thought the rectangular brackets were the problem but it turns out the forums were just having a burp.
Working...
X