DPS Saint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPS Saint?

Hello, im just wondering what gears and type of gems as well as what stats to stack should a dps saint have?

Saintpa
    i
    Zune | TentacularChicken | ZUNE #2805

Just stack what a normal DPS class would stack - fd, crit, and light attack.
    So light gems, wise with crit or wise with vit, depending on if you want to have heals for the party or just try to dps.
    Gear wise I'm not too sure. :/

In my experience, going DPS saint is quite difficult in party. Most DPS classes have skills which have quicker cast times and less set up time and do much more damage. Saints on the other hand, 80+% damage comes from relic reaction atm, so if you don't land all hits on that there goes your damage :/ In a party it's made worse by the fact that you'll set up the relics and then bam, mech happens or boss runs away or something like that.

While the idea of DPS saint sounds awesome, in reality it's a bit underwhelming tbh :/ (at least for me it is, but tbh I'm not overally geared to the point where I can make it amazingly viable :/)
    IGN: AngelicOtaku - Saint

Comment

• Zune
      Zune commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn, well i guess ill just wait when cleric awakening comes then

• BasementDweller
      BasementDweller commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah DPS will definitely increase with awakening. That being said if you start gearing for DPS now when awakening comes you'll be op af D

I suppose it's time to stack magic damage instead of light now since our healing will be boosted by our magic attack.

In regards to light/damage stacking, it honestly seems the same except you can achieve greater numbers with light stacking.

Comment

My NA Join Date: 9/28/2016 F2P

My Characters~

IGN - Guild

Gladiators ( Gave away IGN Gladiator ) - Vengeance

Discord

Zeniator#1756

Current Stats~ To be updated @ Xmas

Comment

Stacking FD... sure.

*looks at inventory with <100g*

Comment