Arch Heretic Passives+Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Heretic Passives+Build

What are the passives you chose for Arch Heretic (especially the lvl 60 one...) and why ?

Any build ideas ?

For passives I plan to choose : B,A,B,A

I don't want to go L-grade for an alt so I chose +15% Dark
    . +5% on Nightmare felt obvious to me for consistent dmg instead of RNG for a chance of better damage on Sawblade+ult,
    Lvl 70 passive A because B seems PvP oriented

I got no idea what is better between +15% Crit (Alt gear... so 4-man drags is the end-game if I play him consistently) and +20 stacks on passive buff.
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

I chose A,B,B,A mainly because it lets me spam more devastation. Also the fact that I already have almost max crit and I dont have IDNL's yet.

What I want to know is what are the STR ratios for Arch heretic are they .75? or .50

Comment

Feels like Arch Heretic population is already a dead one, RIP XD
      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3

Comment

• Milithistorian
        Milithistorian commented
        Editing a comment
        isn't it usually like this with dark classes? most people play for the novelty then go back to main

• Axxon
        Axxon commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm over hyped for Black Mara tho TT' I see quite a few Dark Avenger and Silver Hunter here and there too.

Going with B B A A. May go for FD% instead, if I ever manage to get a newer costume for this guy. I tend to use Sawblade as much as I can (got CD plate for it too), so I got the crit damage boost. Went for the Crit% boost because I'm poor and getting high crit on clerics is usually a hassle for me. May go for B3 if I ever make enough money on my priest to fully fund this guy too.

And using the build below. Level 7 Land Corruption seemed like a good idea starting out, but now that I'm getting more HP... I guess it's ok when soloing or for keeping healers less stressed, but that set healing amount really kills its usefulness in the long run. Might shove the points into Execute and bring it to 16 when I can afford more HP and another scroll. Anyone have any insight on where to stick those extra 6 points?

Comment

common misconception, u should get 10% fd if u have low fd, and u should get 15% dark if u have high fd, not the other way around
        this is due to diminishing return, having a lot of dark makes 15% dark less significant. vice versa, having a lot of fd also makes 10% fd less significant

a quick example to demonstrate this, if i already have 10% fd and 90% dark
        A) getting 10% fd (= 20% fd, 90% dark), dps will be 120% x 190% = 228%
        B) getting 15% dark (= 10% fd, 105% dark), dps will be 110% x 205% = 225.5%
        because u have way more dark than fd, the 15% dark gets diluted and becomes less significant. so in the end its counter intuitive, but u should get 10% fd if u have low fd

use this to determine how much fd u need to make 15% dark better than 10% fd: (2 x dark% - 100%) / 3
        (from the above example (90% dark), u will need (2 x 90% - 100%) / 3 = 26.7% fd, to make choosing 15% dark better)
        considering brutal soul gives 40% free dark, chances are its not gonna be hard to hit 90% dark. 26.7% fd for 90 cap is 3493 fd, for 93 cap its 4572 fd
        so for most people who arent gonna main and gear the class, its simply better to just get 10% fd

Comment

• Potoo
          Potoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh dang, thanks for this. I'll be sure to keep it in mind when I skill reset.

Thanks alot for the Feedback ! For now I will go : A,B,A,A

For the build (considering techniques and costume ) : I thought of this https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...00---0-00--00-

Chaos Shield is only useful for Dailies (already easy in group), Grinding or PvP and I only do duo/4-man dailies. Meh. Guilt Attack lvl 11 is enough to match Tumble CD

Comment

Axxon
          You have both Power Accelerators in that linked build. If you just take A like you say you're going to, you can get Guilt Attack lvl 12 (Guilt Attack lvl 11 doesn't match Quick Dash's cooldown (which is what your Tumble becomes when transformed)). I basically have the same build and the only thing I miss is Flaming Revenant. Still adjusting to not having a counter-like skill but I think it's worth the extra damage.
          Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 02-18-2017, 03:34 AM. Reason: This was supposed to be just a comment, woops

Comment

Working...
          X