Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh 1v1 Saints, let me watch you. Let me be you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh 1v1 Saints, let me watch you. Let me be you.

Although I have and always will main a pure 1v1 crusader; for quite some time I've dreamed of playing as an aggressive 1v1 saint with a counterproductive play style. I'm not a masochist, just to establish things beforehand, but I look at the would be struggle and pain and I find it to be strangely beautiful and alluring. And as such, yesterday I took my first steps down the path to greatness...

...And my god was my outlook changed. To all of you who play as 1v1 saints, or 1v1 priests for that matter, you are heroes.

So yeah, I made this post wondering if any 1v1 priest would pass by and want to, I don't know, hang out or something. I'm half a decade late to start playing with priest combos and I keep trying to squeeze paladin techniques into the mix but I would love to experiment with new stuff or mess around with formulas. Or just watch you play and get a hang of things, for that matter. I'd love for you to give me a shout sometime: You can usually find me playing on my noob sader Zeneith, or my new dream named Font.

I honestly am not sure if this is sarcasm...but I'd be down to show you how I PVP with my saint. I'm not the BEST out there, but I feel like it would be fun if we could learn from each other. Send me a message or something Brosara is the username

Comment

Originally posted by Matchlight View Post
      Although I have and always will main a pure 1v1 crusader; for quite some time I've dreamed of playing as an aggressive 1v1 saint with a counterproductive play style. I'm not a masochist, just to establish things beforehand, but I look at the would be struggle and pain and I find it to be strangely beautiful and alluring. And as such, yesterday I took my first steps down the path to greatness...

...And my god was my outlook changed. To all of you who play as 1v1 saints, or 1v1 priests for that matter, you are heroes.

So yeah, I made this post wondering if any 1v1 priest would pass by and want to, I don't know, hang out or something. I'm half a decade late to start playing with priest combos and I keep trying to squeeze paladin techniques into the mix but I would love to experiment with new stuff or mess around with formulas. Or just watch you play and get a hang of things, for that matter. I'd love for you to give me a shout sometime: You can usually find me playing on my noob sader Zeneith, or my new dream named Font.
      https://youtu.be/Z2DkVthAXuE?t=681

Comment

Originally posted by Tosara View Post
        I honestly am not sure if this is sarcasm...but I'd be down to show you how I PVP with my saint. I'm not the BEST out there, but I feel like it would be fun if we could learn from each other. Send me a message or something Brosara is the username
        I was being completely serious, I'll add you as soon as I log on again.

Originally posted by Omnicide View Post
        This is what I'm talking about! I think the kind of predictive playstyle you have to have if you want to be an aggressive priest is super high-function and amazing.
        Last edited by Matchlight; 03-04-2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

I only really pvp'd at 40 cap but I remember it being painful af for priest. Inqui gets stuck in a warrior combo and might as well just push the keyboard away and wait for it to be over. But it feels so different now??? Like thank the gods of super armor. I want to jump back into pvp because priest pvp is so damn interesting and versatile, so I know what you're going through right now, man.

Comment

Working...
          X