asking for some assistance with dancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asking for some assistance with dancer

soooo i have all the kalis. i know screamer really, really well.
    however... dancer is like a completely different world to me.

my SD has +11 nightmare weapons and is literally still in planet ranchea armor. before 93cap, i had 102k base dmg, now its much less, probably around 89k or so.

basically i'm curious to know some skill builds for both BD and SD, but SD being a bit more of a priority because i enjoy that class a bit more. i'd also like to know if for a dancer its better to use coma or theano for armor? like i guess just whats the middle realm between the minimum requirement and the maximum.

what should i crest for blade/spirit dancer? should i be using techniques versus theano or coma accessories?

my dancers are alts, and i can guarantee i wont/cant spend a lot of gold on them since i'm putting Lgrades on my main.

thanks in advance for your help!
    im not on this account

There's another forum post that has some SD builds in Kali's Temple. That's probably the only place that's gonna have them for now.

As for the crests for Spirit Dancer (since Breamiin's lovely guide covers BDs so well):
    You definitely want an Abolisher Damage Crest for sure.

Next crest I'd say would either be a Praetor, Damage Crest or Cooldown Crest. I personally run a Cooldown crest though, I'm debating whether to switch to a damage crest or not. I'm not sure how well the original 40 second cooldown fits with Sting's buff and cooldown.
    Since my raids usually take rather long, I feel like a cooldown crest would be better but, it wouldn't be that much more significant than a damage crest. So, I'd say it's completely your preference.

Next crest would be General Dawnblade damage crest.

And then I'd say either an Illusion Dance cooldown crest to always have that buff and more frequently heal, or a Dusk Hunter damage crest.

For technique accessories if you can stand grinding Hero's Battlefield week after week after week.. go for it. Most Dancers I see have a technique accessory that buffs their 50. An Abolisher technique accessory is probably a must too. It makes Abolisher have +4000% damage at a 6 second cooldown. Dusk Hunter technique would be the other ring, and you could get a Dance of Ecstasy 1 necklace for a bigger heal in case you(or someone else) needs one. Also, since 93 technique accessories were just released in KDN, you might want to save the fragments until we get them as well if you choose to do this.
    Otherwise, regular 93 accessories/90 idn accessories are fine imo.

Comment

Working...
    X