What do you think of this latest kali's balance? o:<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of this latest kali's balance? o:<

DN SEA just updated Kali's awakening, and it also came with this balance. Is this good or bad? (Does it really balance?)

Kali
    Phantom Guard: MP is no longer deducted when Kali takes damage. (PVE,PVP)
    Phantom Guard: Reduction in received damage is reduced from 26% to 20%. (PVE,PVP)
    Phantom Guard: Increase in Super Armour DEF is reduced from 200% to 50%. (PVE)
    Phantom Guard: Duration is from 29 seconds to 20 seconds. (PVE)
    Phantom Guard: Duration is reduced from 14.5 seconds to 10 seconds. (PVP)

Screamer
    Blitz Claw: [Phantom’s Rage] is removed from pre-requisites for learning this skill. (PVE,PVP)
    Rampage Claw: Increase in stun rate is removed. (PVE,PVP)
    Rampage Claw: Additional damage on targets immune to stun is removed. (PVE)
    Rampage Claw: Attack power increases from 1306% to 4923% (PVE)
    Revenge Hand: Reduction in cooldown due to skill level is removed and cooldown will now be based on max level (PVE, PVP)
    Phantom’s Avenger: Invincibility effect has been removed and skill duration is increased. (PVE)
    - Level 3 duration will be increased from 18 seconds to 21 seconds.
    Phantom’s Avenger: Invincibility effect has been removed and skill duration is increased. (PVP)
    - Level 3 duration will be increased from 9 seconds to 11 seconds.
    Phantom’s Avenger: Attack power decreases from 7723% to 3530%. (PVE)
    Stigma of Curse: Skill attainment level is increased from Level 15 to Level 19. (PVE,PVP)
    Spirit Paper: Curse debuff is removed. (PVE,PVP)
    Summon Puppet: Skill attainment level is decreased from Level 19 to Level 15. (PVE,PVP)
    Summon Puppet: Cooldown is reduced from 30 seconds to 15 seconds. (PVE)
    Soul Gate: Curse debuff is removed. (PVE,PVP)
    Soul Gate: Cooldown is reduced 35 seconds to 28 seconds. (PVE)
    Beast Spirit: Curse debuff is removed. (PVE,PVP)
    Grudge Formation: Cooldown is reduced from 45 seconds to 25 seconds. (PVE)
    Grudge Formation: Attack power increases.
    -Based on max level ATK : 118% > 1358% (PVE)

Dark Summoner
    Class Mastery: The name of bubbles created with Critical attacks will be changed to [Summoning Energy]. (PVE,PVP)
    Class Mastery: You will no longer attain [Summoning Energy] when Critical occurs for [Phantom’s Rage] and [Blitz Claw]. (PVE,PVP)
    Class Mastery: Resent Advent is removed and when [Summoning Energy] is full, [Phantom Claw] will be changed to [Phantom Claw Advent]. (PVE,PVP)
    Class Mastery: Phantom Claw EX Advent’s skill speed will increase. (PVE,PVP)
    Class Mastery: When Phantom Claw EX Advent is used, enhancement buff will be removed immediately. (PVE,PVP)
    Class Mastery: Own intelligence stat will increase when you learn this skill by 50%. (PVE)
    Class Mastery: Own intelligence stat will increase when you learn this skill by 15%. (PVP)
    Class Mastery II: Now Revenge Hand EX Instant shares cooldown time with Revenge Hand. (PVE,PVP)
    Class Mastery II: When Revenge Hand attack is successful, Revenge Hand EX Instant’s cooldown is recovered. (PVE,PVP)
    Class Mastery II: Increase in own Critical rate is changed to increase in attack power. (PVE,PVP)

Soul Eater
    Soul Scream: Maximum skill level is increased. (PVE,PVP)
    Soul Scream: Attack power increases.
    - Based on max level ATK : 1105 % > 3600% (PVE)
    Class Mastery: Own intelligence stat increases when you learn this skill by 50%. (PVE)
    Class Mastery: Own intelligence stat increases when you learn this skill by 15%. (PVP)
    Spirit Paper EX: Curse debuff is added. (PVE,PVP)
    Specter of Pain EX: When specter’s curses are stacked, damage given to enemies is reduced from 300% to 150%. (PVE)
    Class Mastery II: Increase in own attack power is increased from 12% to 30%. (PVE)

Dancer
    Breeze Call Dance - Increase in Final Damage is reduced from 60% to 20%. (PVE)
    Illusion Dance - Increase in Final Damage is reduced from 60% to 20%. (PVE)
    Ecstatic Dance: Maximum skill level is changed from level 6 to level 1. (PVE,PVP)
    Ecstatic Dance: Skill points required to learn this skill has been increased from 3 points to 10 points. (PVE,PVP)
    Ecstatic Dance: [Ghoul] and [Orc] spirits will not be summoned during the dance and [Dark Elf] and [Minotaur] spirits will be summoned instead.
    *[Dark Elf]
    - Additional damage occurs based on enemy’s HP while the spirit is active.
    * [Minotaur]
    - Own attack power increases while the spirit is active. (PVE,PVP)
    Ecstatic Dance Part 2: Skill is removed. (PVE,PVP)
    Ecstatic Dance Part 3: Skill is removed. (PVE,PVP)

Blade Dancer
    Twinkle Spin EX: Successful [Twinkle Spin] attack will no longer recover [Hurricane Gust]’s cooldown. (PVE)
    Class Mastery: Skills that create [Second Turn] will be changed to [Graze Dance] and [Sweet Circle]. (PVE,PVP)
    Class Mastery: When you earn 10 points of [Second Turn], cooldown of [Blade Dance] type of skills will be recovered immediately and action speed will increase for 5 seconds. (PVE,PVP)
    Class Mastery: Own Strength stat increases by 50% when you learn this skill. (PVE)
    Class Mastery: Own Strength stat increases by 15% when you learn this skill. (PVP)

Spirit Dancer
    Class Mastery: The skill that creates [Second Turn] is changed to [Dusk Hunter]. (PVE,PVP)
    Class Mastery: Own Strength stat increases ny 50% when you learn this skill. (PVE)
    Class Mastery: Own Strength stat increases ny 15% when you learn this skill. (PVP)

Source : http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...ted-on-24-jan/

Is it possible that we will get this as well when devs drop the awakening in our server?

THANKS FOR VISITING!

Whatever SEA gets we're probably going to get so it's highly likely we're going to be given this stuff as well.

I can't really talk about Dancer too much but Screamer really balanced itself out and I think that they did a good job with DS Awakening, although SE leaves more to be desired.

Looking forward to seeing these changes coming soon~
    Guild Master of FluffyTail
    Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

• ilovekyarypamyupamyu
      ilovekyarypamyupamyu commented
      Editing a comment
      Questions :
      Why did devs took off curses from spirit paper, soul gate and beast spirit?
      Since ATK of grudge formation is greatly increased, should I consider leveling it up (or max it)?

We pvp together once but you did not notice me v.v

• Donkay
      Donkay commented
      Editing a comment
      They did that so only Soul Eater has Curse, and Dark Summoner doesn't.
      Grudge Formation must be maxed to even get awakenings, so yes

& I'm sorry q_q you can add me if you want

• ilovekyarypamyupamyu
      Editing a comment
      How to add?

My IGN is Apsara, please add me!

Spirit Dancers are going to be getting a few more things than what's listed there. Any class that gets an awakening is buffed by it so these should be no different for Kalis.

Comment

• ilovekyarypamyupamyu
      Editing a comment
      "Any class that gets an awakening is buffed by it so these should be no different for Kalis." - Does it rally balance compare to the other classes though? A lot of people say Kali's awakening is underwhelming compare to tinks or sorcs....

• Breamiin
      Breamiin commented
      Editing a comment
      Who cares if their awakening is underwhelming compared to others. The class gets a buff and all of them are getting two new skills and revamps to their current play styles. That, in itself, should be more than plenty. Who cares about being the op class of the month. Once the other classes get their awakenings, they'll be the next flavor of the month class to bandwagon and play. If you like kali class, you stick with it not because its op or anything but because you like the class.

I just... I was pretty sure that revenge hand EX, together with the cd share with exi, had the crit resist debuff removed, and replaced by a 20% dmg increase debuff... Wtf happened ? I Mean, even in freedomplays it isnt there anymore lol!
    I even said that DS hopefully could skip getting puppet skill ;-;

Comment

I already did a rant on this and personally found the nerfs a bit too harsh, especially to DS. A loss of invincibility on our ult, drastic drop in its damage, and the cd reduction effect on itself is removed. Rampage was brought back up to a 4-5k dmg skill, even though it should've been that way from the very beginning since it was a lvl 32 skill.
      However I did the math and realized that DS's playstyle has changed further toward the claw side, and that we can recover phantom avenger's cd entirely in a single well managed rotation.

As for dancers, I'm not even sure what the devs are planning to do with them. A lot of focus shifting and a unilateral nerfs
      Sniper: Bowwarrior
      Reaper: NateGodspeed
      Blade Dancer: SashGodspeed
      Dark Summoner: EmilieFahn
      Pyromancer: XinLailan

Comment

• Donkay
        Donkay commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think you're really looking at the big picture here.

You realize that if they kept the invincibility, she'd be absolutely unstoppable?

>Phantom Claw does 11k% per full cast at a 3.75s cooldown and reduces the cooldown of Phantom Avenger every time it hits..?
        >Rampage Claw EX's final hit literally deletes anything in front of her
        >HoV has ANOTHER 30% damage hit and you can cast it twice
        >You have a line drive
        >Your Class Mastery gave you like 15% damage or so idr
        >You got 50% INT
        >Your SPOOKY-ASS glitchy heal still works. Why does it matter if you have invincibility or not if you can just heal forever?
        >Chaos hits 50% more and reduces the cooldown of Phantom Avenger every time it hits
        >Phantom Avenger literally has no cooldown
        >Phantom Claw Advent has more action speed

and I could go on.

You lost, what:

>PA invincibility
        >half of PA damage
        >Rampage Claw stun
        >the cd reduction effect working on itself, which was NOT intended.

Give me a break. All these DS players who claim to think they know what they're doing is starting to annoy me. Please learn about the class and come back to the forums once you have.

Thanks~!
        - someone who actually knows how to play Screamer

• hazelae
        hazelae commented
        Editing a comment
        Donkay took the words OUT OF MY MOUTH damn.

But seriously, in terms of end-game content the only thing "nerfed" was Phantom Avenger. The stun chance/additional damage on Rampage Claw doesn't even matter because it does like 5 million damage now. Literally everything in the awakening is a buff for DS. If any Kali got the short end of the stick for awakening, it would be SE sadly.

PA doesn't reduce it's own cooldown by 30% anymore. 100% buff time is only possible in dungeons or Granom nest. Phantom claw can only remove a maximum of 8s per cast, no matter how many mobs are hit. With a sorc in the pty, PC CD with awakening buff and PA goes down from 15s to 3.15. With Chaos on the other hand, you can completely reduce the CD by 100% TWICE if there's atleast 9-12 mobs XD.

Not to be rude, but LOL at the guy who said DS was 'nerfed'. She outdps's sorcs, sins, and pretty much everything else except glad (to be fair, she still outdps's crappy glads who coup 1s too late XD). Just from the update alone all DS will have their raw dmg increase by roughly 45-55% (+25% dmg 'buff' for CM2, +50% int 'buff' for CM1). I needed to have sacri, grudge, RH, stone, and warrior buff in order to have the dmg I have in town now. Not to mention phantom guard is not only viable now, but ALL claw skills have slightly better SA now too XD. I can tank TKN charges without being knocked back. Hell, I can tank Kodiak attacks and poison lines without having SA broken.

Also, I'd say SD got the short end of the stick. SE still does more than dancers as well, plus healing 90% hps per min is better than dancer heals. Maybe ppls meant SE got the least 'boost' to dmg? She's still way up there for DPS, and from the new CM1/2 and boost to skill dmg, her 'thing' does more than it did before awakening.

Comment

Oops I forgot one thing. CM2 for dancers is only 10% increase in dmg, not 15%.

Comment

Working...
        X