Help : Is my crit percent too low ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help : Is my crit percent too low ?

Hi so I've only played the game for about 2 months but I have managed to finish my RD legend set already. I have this habit of going around inspecting and asking people about their STR and base dmg or even FD lol. From what I've seen Kali in general do seem to have lower critical than other classes ? Is that true or is it just me ? Because I have known some other players having like 80% crit chance while I have only 64%. Eventhough my critical damage is relatively higher ( 242% ) I still need to know how to imcrease the critical chance :>
    Also please take a look at my Kali's stat and tell me is this stat OK for a full RDL set or it should be higher. Also how can I increase the base dmg to over 300k ?

Get IDNLs it solves all your problems :3 jk. But if you don't want to. you can get third stat crit crests, which... really isn't recommended because u can get third stat str/fd plates instead. However at the end it depends on how deep your pockets can be.
    Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

your hp is pretty low, you should be at above 2.1mil. compared to myself when i had rdnls i had more crit as well, getting idnls will boost your crit as well as damage

90/93 3rd crit plates only offer like 2-5% extra
      Last edited by Aiko; 02-18-2017, 11:12 AM.
      Discord : aiko✨ #4748 - IGN Aiko [Quit]
      twitter - steam - twitch
      my guild thread

Comment

Originally posted by Breamiin
        Kalis scale horribly off of AGI, being that of only 25% whereas we scale with str (for dancers) at 75% when it comes to physical range. All classes gain 3.5% chance per 1 point of agi. Make sure you have a fierce plate and if you need to, move your fierce talisman into the 175% slot. Make sure you have a striking plate and if you need more crit, roll on the daredevil faire chaos plate and see if you get a crit plate. And Bubzie is right in terms of third stats; you want to get as much str as possible on your plates, but if you need a third crit plate or two then its ok.
        I do have striking and fatal plates T_T doesn't seem to help much though Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2017-02-19 13-01-52 Sun.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	53811 Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2017-02-19 13-01-43 Sun.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	53812

Comment

inspect please

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n53817[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n53816[/ATTACH]