Lyyra's Dark Summoner Skill Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyyra's Dark Summoner Skill Tree

Hi guys as you know I haven't seen any Dark Summoner Skill Tree builds so here is mine:

Click image for larger version  Name:	tGmrIwueSXOQMyYRYYSUEw.png Views:	1 Size:	235.0 KB ID:	77521

I use the skill simulator to see if I had enough points and it looks like it works well please tell me your opinions because I never try the screamer path so I made an alt to try it out since my main is a Blade Dancer (which I'm in love with)
    Last edited by Lyyra; 07-23-2017, 07:43 PM.

Remove Unholy Ground completely and 8 points from Begrudge. Invest the remaining SP to get Ghost gate to level 11. Level 1 Spirit Blow is fine if you plan to PvP but if you would like to instead prep for 95 PvE, invest the points into getting Needles of Despair to level 6.

Comment

soo...like this then? I mean why get ghost gate at 11?

Click image for larger version  Name:	hJPCvxCzSoylZkE4pUdqsA.png Views:	1 Size:	220.8 KB ID:	77591
      Last edited by Lyyra; 07-24-2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Panpeito
        Panpeito commented
        Editing a comment
        nowhere else truly worthwhile (dmg wise) to put those extra sp points into, except needles of despair for the future or spirit blow for pvp, like indi mentioned. i dont like ghost gate either (*´Д`*) but out of the remaining fillee choices it does the most i guess

• Lyyra
        Lyyra commented
        Editing a comment
        hmm well i might not put a lot pts in ghost gate so i will just go with the flow > n <

Ghost Gate is a cast-and-go skill and pumps out decent damage when leveled to 11. You would be better off leveling ghost gate to increase your overall DPS than randomly adding the points into unnecessary skills.

Comment

• Lyyra
        Lyyra commented
        Editing a comment
        ok well i will put that skill to 11 then and leave it then to the up 2 date skill tree I'm using but thx for the tip

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0

This is the build that I currently run on my DS. It gets all important skills to max levels. If I recall correctly, I dumped the remaining SP into needles, but I can't recall exactly since I'm not in game atm.

Discord: Vulpix/Irene#6529 | Proud Officer of Sevrilla

Comment

Working...
    X